Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Why did I get a "Brush Lover badge"

:iconbrokeneye3:
BrokenEye3 Nov 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
It says I got it for being an "early deviantArt muro brush adopter", but that doesn't make any sense because I've never used muro apart from fooling around with it once just to see what it was, and I've certainly never bought any brushes for it, early or otherwise (on account of never using it).

Not complaining, just rather confused.

(Reposting this because I never got an answer the previous time on account of some idiot named 3wyl who thought I was breaking some nonexistent rule and locking it. Admins should really try to actually read reports of violations before following through on them.)

Devious Comments

:icondeshrubber:
deshrubber Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You can find out where to get help with deviantArt here --> Need HELP? Please read this! . :)

:lock:
:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Nov 20, 2012  Student Interface Designer
No worries, we always do read threads before locking them :) Your thread was locked due to the last point in FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
As the FAQ and the volunteer that locked your other thread state, if you have a question about dA, please see our Need Help? thread instead of making a thread.

And if you ever have an issue or disagree with a thread being locked, please feel free to send them a note to ask them to clarify, or contact the Help Desk and they'll happily help you :)

:lock:
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Nov 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Maybe you should learn to read before you call out hard-working mods as being idiots. The only idiot here is you, and it's pretty obvious :iconsuperlocklaplz:
Its kinda hard to read a rule that ain't there.
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Nov 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Not even gonna bother typing it [link]
:iconjames--steele:
James--Steele Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Some idiot named 3wyl? lol

It got locked cause you didn't even read the sticky.

Now this one's gonna get locked too. :iconteheplz:
I read the sticky. That's how I know the rule I allegedly broke isn't there.
:iconjames--steele:
James--Steele Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
From the sticky:

"If you require help with deviantART, please do not post a thread! These threads can lead to incorrect information being spread, and you may end up with more problems than when you started! As such, threads asking for help will be closed and re-directed to this sticky.

:bulletred: You can get live chat help in the #help channel. Volunteers, when available, can answer your questions, or direct you to someone who can.

:bulletred: General help is also avilable at the Help Desk. "

lol :lock:
:iconprincess-amy:
Princess-Amy Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
It could be because DA caught you leaning with a brush seven times yesterday!
:iconsisterhipster:
SisterHipster Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I agree with phoenixleo. It's possibly a glitch like a game goody a person can do and you discovered it.
Add a Comment: