Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 166

McDonalds...Is it even food?

:iconjonnyaltezza:
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
McDonalds for me is a love hate thing, I eat it at least once a week, I try to limit to myself to that but I could gobble up to three meals some weeks :( I love eating it, hate myself and the food after, but it comes full circle within a few days, a Mickey D's double bacon cheese burger or a Quarter pounder seems so delicious until after its in my stomach and I'm reminded its crap.

I've always know McDonalds is unhealthy and is very likely laced with addicting chemicals, hell you can smell something's not right before you eat it. And the companies they say make their sauce packets, Hienz here, tastes nothing like the companies original product, NOTHING!

Anyway, My point is...

With fries that never go bad, Chemical laced food, Known carcinogens used in small amounts and a texture that just dosen't... feel right and burger meat and buns that seems as if it were a Movie prop. Can McDonalds really be called food? Do the fries even digest? Does it hold any actual nutritional value? Is it just calories and fat in the shape of food? Is it cardboard? Are people as well off eating their own faeces?

I just had a double bacon cheese burger, chicken nuggets and small Fanta, My stomach feels like its going to blow :(

Have you ever eaten McDonalds, or do you still? What are your thoughts. And don't lie to sound cool and all non-conformist-y :lol:

DISCLAIMER: I do not eat the fires! Not any more at least :shrug:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes I do. Especially after a stressful day. Their cheeseburgers are delicious, but horribly unhealthy, and not all that filling (even after a double I'm still hungry usually).
:iconleafyloo:
leafyloo Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
To me their food is complete garbage. I avoid eating there. Their food gives me bad stomach cramps >_<
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
I'll only take my kids there like, 3 times a year..
:iconsagethethird:
sagethethird Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Ever since I was about 15 or 16 I haven't had that wretched crap. In fact I've limited my diet since then to the most unhealthy things being coffee and chips and the occasional Arbys. I'll only eat Angus or turkey burgers and no I don't consider the majority of fast food joints food. Food is supposed to help your body, or at the very least provide sustenance. Any time I would eat mcDonalds I would end up getting sick and puking, mostly because my colitis would act up after ward and I'd get sick to my stomach but more often than not it was because generally the food sucked.

When ever I graduate college in the next semester or so and I have far less stress I'm going to try to eat mainly things I cook that aren't processed.

To me it's not a vicious process of denial, for me its a steady progression toward eating things that I wouldn't even wish prisoners to eat.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I think you're eating it too much.
:iconjonnyaltezza:
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Oh for sure, I'm doing to quit it though since I just can't seem to digest it as of late.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
That would be the intelligent thing to do. :3
:iconflaminggoat:
FlamingGoat Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
The meat is more filler than meat.
:iconwildergothica:
WilderGothica Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I seldom eat there, I lost 15 pounds since I stopped visiting places like that so often. I was getting food from Taco Bell or Arby's on certain nights to take to work, but it's not a good habit. I think there needs to be laws against chemicals being in food that shouldn't be there. That's not right.
:iconkittymrowmrow:
KittyMrowMrow Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Food from McDonalds is laced with chemicals?
I eat the fries... ;.;
Add a Comment: