Jeans

Do you like 'em or hate 'em? :eager: What type do you wear?

Are you lusting over a pair of jeans? Which brand? :drool:

For me, I like wearing them sometimes. I always wear the skinny jeans, or the low-rise bootcut. I'm currently lusting over a G-Star Raw pair of jeans, washed up grey skinny jeans... but it's too expensive for now. :crying:
Comments391
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd say about half of my pants are jeans, I don't really give a damn about brand or style though and they all look pretty generic
Yeah, I agree. It's only the quality of the material that makes all the difference.
I havent worn jeans in like a year so im definitly on the hater side! leggins for the win!
Leggings are awesome! :#1:
I buy all my jeans from the same store,
however I wear leggings as pants more often than
pants themselves.
Leggings are very fashionable <3
boot cut wranglers. :icondaleearnhardtplz:
I wear a pair of black jeans that used to belong to my mom. All the blue jeans I ever wore mysteriously developed holes. It seems to be a universal fact regarding blue jeans.

For me pants are pants, basically. It depends on what you're wearing them with.
The holes make the jeans look better. :ohnoes:
To me it just felt like I was wearing broken pants. I was never sure if I could look like the kind of person who looked good in holy jeans.

Some people can pull it off astonishingly well.
Fashionable people look good with holey jeans :D
That's true, but there are some fashions they don't work with.
It has its limitations, sure. Like most clothes ;)
I like jeans, but I don't know anything about brands. All my nice jeans are hand-me-downs. The only ones I've bought for myself are from Wal-mart or on clearance somewhere that I spent under $10 on (I really like clothes, but I prefer quantity over quality).
Styles I like are same as yours skinny or low-rise boot cut.
As long as they look good, nobody knows if they're hand-me-downs. :D
Yeah, my favorites are a pair of Lucky jeans I got from my older sister. Course, I can barely fit in them now that I've gained a few pounds and they're 0s ugh...
lol, it's size 0, so understandably people might gain weight. :lol:
Heh yeah, I hate dieting and exercising to stay that size, but I miss all my skinny clothes when I don't. The old cookies vs. fashion conundrum.
I know right? Fashion works best when you're skinny. I'm only a size 00 in American Eagle and Gap. But other brands aren't like that. Vanity sizing sucks. :D
I wish I was a size 00 in anything lol. I think I'm like a 1 in normal fitted things and like a 3-5 in the more ridiculously sized brands. I wish women's jeans were sized in a more straightforward way like men's jeans which are sized by the actual waist and inseam measurement, but that's far too practical I guess.
View all replies
usually blue jeans, Levis 501 kind of, folded up, with cowboy boots mostly. Mine hang low, not like shagging, but below the waist
Would you wear Dr. Martens?
Mostly motorcycle boots and cowboy boots. I had a pair of red Dr Martins before. :)
I can't stand high pants either! They've gotta be hip huggers! Mid rise isn't bad, but not mom jeans up to your bra!