Birthday indeed

For my birthing days i am usually in receipt of a boiled egg and a pair of black socks every from my friends. my friends are nice.

do your friends buy you nice things like ivan
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nah. They don't get me anything because I don't tell them when my birthday is.
And then they somehow manage to figure it out, and then they get mad at me for not telling them.
I'm just not fond of celibrating the anniversary of someone's birth. Especially my own.
The extra-attention distresses me.
On my last birthday on of my friends bought me £200 of crack cocaine. It was nice to see a bit of snow.
I have no friends :sadangel:

Not for lack of opportunities, but because I am not interested in dealing with people, and I keep myself horribly busy to have a real social life :omg:

I just have e-friends because I can block them easily if they annoy me :evillaugh:
I get money, because that's a gift with no komplikayshons.
You spent complications wrong. :D
I never spent anything. =p
I don't really do birthdays, if it weren't for younger siblings I'd rather not do Christmas either. Instead of shopping I'd rather just sit at home doing whatever I felt like than receive gifts from other people. If someone wants to show appreciation they can do it any time of the year, having a designated time to do it just makes me view the ordeal as a pointless exchange. That's also why I sort of dislike Valentines Day, if it's important to other people I'll go through with the traditions so I don't bring them down but honestly if these things never happened ever again, I wouldn't lose sleep.
people are dezignayted one time from all of the backstabbing and hatred to be nice. nice.
That's probably why I don't fit in, I don't do that stuff any time of the year.
neither does ivan. the season of jollifikayshen is nonsense.
People buy me beer. =B My birthday is next Monday, so yeah beer! :dummy:
I dislike birthdays. :shrug:

Usually I just go out for a meal with my family.
My birthday is today, and this far, it's been kinda crap... Work has just been a massive chaos today, and as a result of that, I'm sooo tired. Plus I have a choir session after work, so I won't be home until late tonight. I feel like I'm dying a bit right now... I can't wait for the bottle of red wine that's waiting for me at home! Will have a nice, quiet little evening with my roomie tonight, just chatting and drinking.
birthdays are garbage. I can do that kind of thing any day I want. :B
Nope. I hate them too much.
Why all the hate? :noes:
My friends are douchebags. :stare:
Which makes you the head douchebag? :confused:
...I want a little nameplate saying that. "Edd - Head Douchebag".
What would that achieve? :O
Everyone would know I'm the head douchebag. :eyes:
View all replies