Ladies, what kind of a guy do you prefer?

I myself prefer the tough rugged kind that aren't afraid to get dirty, like to get a little rough, are strong and skillful and able to over power me (without hurting me of course)

I like them to be masculine but not so much that they want me to worship them, just enough to be strong and sturdy. And brave, like run through a burning building brave just to save their child. But gentle so they can change the babies diapers and hold it to sleep if it cries.

I like them to be patient and slightly over protective and prone to jealousy.

My friend says he shouldn't need to be dominant and doesn't like that very much.
He is only around 15 and unsure of who he is.

What kind of men do you like?
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love me the over-protective type, they make me feel so special :love: But my ideal guy would be kind, loving, loyal and likes to just have fun. :)
Not gay guy.
I don't care as long as they're not a humourless, stuck up prig.
For me, it'd be someone humorous, who'd understand my jokes. He'd be able to stand my weirdness and my habits, not be allergic to horses (<-- important) and most likely be a scout. He would understand I don't need cute presents and flowers, though chocolate is always welcome. For his appearance, anything is okay, as long as he isn't outright fat. Sorry ._.' I wouldn't stand a ladykiller or a pervert, nor anyone who tried to reduce me to a slave of housework. A cook would be perfect, because I love good food but hate cooking.

But, if you think about it, it isn't always the man of your dreams you fall for.
A girl I kissed once said she likes uptight men with big noses and shirts buttoned up to the neck.
I like the adorable nerdy kind. :aww:
I love really humorous men. :heart:
I like a guy that is faithful, kind, responsible, good looking, and funny. :)
I prefer the man I am dating and am very much in love with. He is kind, gentle, and will listen to me whenever I have a problem, he is also strong and enjoys my company. He treats me and I treat him, we get little gifts or write little messages and my happiness is important to him and I am truly grateful to have someone so wonderful.
Flamboyant and fabulous.
Can't tell if gay or wanting a guy that acts gay but is not gay.
What if I told you both?
From your description I think you would love to date one of the Rescue Heroes. I noticed there isn't much demand for sensitive girlie men?
haha well I already have a boyfriend, but I was just curious what others thought.
Someone who will watch the world burn with me.
Interesting to see that a few males have commented here. :B

I've got my man in my fiancé. Can't say I like to reduce him to a bunch of features and attributes and all of that, so... It takes something more. :shrug:
well he does have certain features doesn't he?
All people do no matter who you are.
I'd rather not be reduced as such.
Sensible, kind, smart, a bit classy, and overall just sweet.
Sophiscated insanity i just gotta have. He's gotta be weird but hella sexy lol. Sorry but appearence is slightly more important to me than personality >_<
Tall, pale, longer than average hair, in shape but not muscular
Open minded
Dominated when need
Lil jealously cant hurt?
Has a dark side but a heart of gold

Yes....
well yes he must be charming
and you must be attracted to him :) nothing wrong with that
a type of guy that is sweet, has a lot in common with me, able to connect on deeper levels, doesn't care what we do as long as we do it together. Someone who feels the same, respects me, appreciates me, makes me feel special, and doesn't mind my crude sense of humor.

And I do have that kind of guy at last, just took a long time to find him.
A man who appreciates me for what I am.
Chivalry isn't dead for me. He should respect me and my opinions. We should stand beside each other. We are not more important than each other. He should want to give 100% to me since I will give 100%. Has Aspirations.
He should encourage me, be my biggest cheerleader. Make me laugh and be able to make my day better whenever i am down.
He should be my best friend.

Physically: not super macho but really muscular, Taller than me, be able to lift me, some scars
^u^ Realistically: At least an inch taller than me. Not too pudgey but a little is okay.