Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 66

Ladies, what kind of a guy do you prefer?

:iconcalamitysquish:
CalamitySquish Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I myself prefer the tough rugged kind that aren't afraid to get dirty, like to get a little rough, are strong and skillful and able to over power me (without hurting me of course)

I like them to be masculine but not so much that they want me to worship them, just enough to be strong and sturdy. And brave, like run through a burning building brave just to save their child. But gentle so they can change the babies diapers and hold it to sleep if it cries.

I like them to be patient and slightly over protective and prone to jealousy.

My friend says he shouldn't need to be dominant and doesn't like that very much.
He is only around 15 and unsure of who he is.

What kind of men do you like?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthatxawesomexperson:
ThatxAwesomexPerson Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Artist
I love me the over-protective type, they make me feel so special :love: But my ideal guy would be kind, loving, loyal and likes to just have fun. :)
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Not gay guy.
:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't care as long as they're not a humourless, stuck up prig.
:iconshikooko:
Shikooko Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
For me, it'd be someone humorous, who'd understand my jokes. He'd be able to stand my weirdness and my habits, not be allergic to horses (<-- important) and most likely be a scout. He would understand I don't need cute presents and flowers, though chocolate is always welcome. For his appearance, anything is okay, as long as he isn't outright fat. Sorry ._.' I wouldn't stand a ladykiller or a pervert, nor anyone who tried to reduce me to a slave of housework. A cook would be perfect, because I love good food but hate cooking.

But, if you think about it, it isn't always the man of your dreams you fall for.
:iconsimon-schecter:
Simon-Schecter Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
A girl I kissed once said she likes uptight men with big noses and shirts buttoned up to the neck.
:iconangiemyst:
AngieMyst Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I like the adorable nerdy kind. :aww:
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
I love really humorous men. :heart:
:iconstarfruity2009:
Starfruity2009 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I like a guy that is faithful, kind, responsible, good looking, and funny. :)
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I prefer the man I am dating and am very much in love with. He is kind, gentle, and will listen to me whenever I have a problem, he is also strong and enjoys my company. He treats me and I treat him, we get little gifts or write little messages and my happiness is important to him and I am truly grateful to have someone so wonderful.
:iconconstantvariation:
ConstantVariation Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist
Flamboyant and fabulous.
Add a Comment: