Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Why is the rum always gone?

:iconhopeira9:
hopeira9 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
It always seems like there's something that always runs out, whether it's food, overpriced oil paint, or gas in the car.
What is it you can't seem to keep stocked?
For me it'd be H-E-B rolls and cookie dough.
:iconapplejackshoutplz: SHARE DAGNAB-IT!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsimon-schecter:
Simon-Schecter Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Pasties. I eat them and suddenly they are gone.
hopeira9 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
:icondashnoesplz: Vas?! It's the government man. They're always making our pasties disappear when we eat them so we have to buy more and fuel the machine!
:iconhippieplz:
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Dessert, and time too, I have to say. :(
:iconrustyironmonger:
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Mixed rice crackers, kombucha, Snapple diet peach tea, Rumple Minze, and Southern Comfort liqueur. Since I broke up with my GF and she moved out, Southern Comfort lasts a bit longer.
:iconkrisseymage:
KrisseyMage Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Cookies. They never last more than a day in our apartment. If they do, then it's a goddamn miracle.
:icondeshrubber:
deshrubber Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Time!
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Pretty much anything sugary I buy and/or make runs out within a matter of days. I can keep myself from buying and making those things for a decent amount of time, but when they're actually available, it's like I have no self-control...
hopeira9 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
I know the feeling :o "cookie dough is a sometimes thing... cookie dough is a sometimes thing"... empty thing of cookie dough in front of me :| poor thing lasted 3 days
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I had a container of ice cream that I bought on Friday... yeah, it's already gone. But, it's the first time it's been on sale since I've been back at university, so I felt like I had to. I don't buy stuff like ice cream and peanut butter and all unless it's on sale. Otherwise, I would have to roll to all of my classes...
:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconerrorepicfailplz:
//ERROR// 'This thread' does not register as an object of interest 0.o this program will now terminate //OHNOES//
Add a Comment: