Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 29

You can order your brain to be transplanted to a robot body to your specification.

:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
How would you want it?

For me it would be.
1. Intergration of biomaterial and non-biomaterial.
2. Automatically renew the human brain.
3. 3 modes- The moving human body mode; the mode where your body gets shut down to switch to computer mode; and the sleep charge mode
4. Somehow a way to gather food for brain support. I'll keep my stomach if it needed for it.
5.Artificial immune system compatible with stomach (if needed) and the brain.
6.Waste to energy converter.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
A male herbivore who sparkles in the sunlight, please.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Something like a terminator android.
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
I want a body like Major Motoko Kusanagi. Using an anti-tank rifle with one hand to kill a mecha, jumping from sky scrapper to sky scrapper, and hacking by pure thought.
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I want mine to be put into one that takes on the form of what I consider a real hot guy :nod: Other than that, as long as I can function it easily and maintain it I'm not fussed. After all - it gets me out of having to age and die :dummy:

Though losing the sense of touch would be odd, not tasting anything again would be a sense I'd eventually miss too. But I guess you'd have no desire to eat anyway if you no longer needed to do it to survive ;hmm:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
Well your brain would need nutrient to survive and only way to live what it seems like a eternity is active renewal of the human brain and nutrient extraction to the brain which is why I said what I said. So, you still need to eat. Other than that, thanks for responding.
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I wonder though - if the brain gets renewed enough times - wouldn't it completely change after a long period of time, like old memories being lost and new ones being formed that after hundreds or even thousands of years you would no longer remember anything about the first normal-length part of your life :ohnoes:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
Yes, it would completely change. You are not the same person as you were 5 minutes ago.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
I'll leave my brain where it's at, right now. Robots? No thanks. :P
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
How come?
Add a Comment: