Be proud of your own race racist westerns by stick to your stupid cartoon, stop imitating us Asians

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hope you never get blocked, you're far too entertaining. :heart:
But you're Indonesian, so you don't count as a real Asian.
Someday I'll have an asian girlfriend and she'll be cute as heck because all asian girls look the same. I keep meeting people who lie about being asian though--substantial noses, realistic body sizes, variation (ew), not being anime characters... They're just trying to crush my dreams.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Your threads are fun, you're always banned too soon.
By the way, I saw the thing you said about gays and asia, and I'll hand you this:

"Homosexuality in China historically was regarded as a normal facet of life[1] and the existence of homosexuality in China has been well documented since ancient times. Many early Chinese emperors are speculated to have had homosexual relationships, accompanied by heterosexual ones.[2] Opposition to homosexuality and the rise of homophobia did not become firmly established in China until the 19th and 20th centuries, through the Westernization efforts of the late Qing Dynasty and early Republic of China.[3] Sodomy was banned in the People's Republic of China, until it was legalized in 1997."

*cough cough*
Comment Flagged as Spam
Nonsense?!? You need only google "is gay marriage legal in china" and click the first fucking link to get to this. It's simple as fuck. It's disgusting how uneducated, and opposed to educating yourself easily, you are :lol:
I'm Asian...
What does this mean?
:iconhurrdurrplz:
Comment Flagged as Spam
I love you too. You're the racist person whom I'll love forever.
:iconhurrhurrplz::iconsaysplz::iconloveheartplz:
Comment Flagged as Spam
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I love and tolerate you.
:iconstudmuffinplz:
Weird thread is weird.
Comment Flagged as Spam
I'd get mad, but I can't tell which one of you asians said that. Ya'll look alike to me.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Dude, you don't understand. I need my phone back.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Isn't gay a sexual preference?
I'm afraid your proudasian mind needs to practice insults in English.
Comment Flagged as Spam
That's- That's not how gay people have sex.