If you were the only person left in the world...

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Id do drugs until I wasnt the only person in the world anymore...either by hallucination or default.
I would declare myself the winner, then go look for some chimpanzees to live with.
Walk around naked!
Find a way to create artificial life
Brace myself, winter's coming, and so are hungry wild animals looking for food.
It's about time. I'll use military base as an emergency shelter :la:
I would smoke WEEEEEEEED.
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

...uh... I dunno. Probably find a good computer and play Minecraft until I get bored, which would be never because that game is FUCKING POINTLESS. There's too much to do. :I
Watch every movie I wanted.
Do everything I ever wanted to do, that was either illegal or inappropriate.
You said, people- So I'd set free any housebound pets.

Then, after all is said and done.
I'd overdose, and lie quietly amongst my possessions listening to music watching the sun go down over the sea.
Masturbate. FOREVER. Alternatively, proclaim myself the hobo king.
LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON
Live through the books... I would also explore a lot and probably start talking to animals o_o
Kill myself so I don't have to live the rest of my life out alone, in despair and hopelessness?
Well I'd probably have to find a way to get utilities running in a small area so I have a base, then I'd probably just explore all day err' day.
I'd probably panic, calm down, take whatever I want from shops and stuff, find myself a nice house, decorate it and end my life playing video games.:dummy:
Though I'd probably commit suicide after a while, because I wouldn't be able to stand the fact that I'm alone for the rest of my life. :bucktooth:
If there are no other people:

1) Who's operating the powerplants to continue supplying electricity to your house?
2) Who's maintaining the DNS, datalines, and server banks that make the internet work?
... you and I are enemies now. :iconiseewhatyoudidthere:

OK, I'd probably run into stores, collect and consume fresh foods fast and live on cold canned food.
Then I'd steal a load of mangas and spend the rest of my life reading them until I can't take it anymore and commit suicide. :dummy:
Orrrr, you find a generator, siphon gas out of every car you see, and use the generator for electricity!

Still won't get you internet, though :(
Nah, I'm too lazy to do that.
Well yeah, but the internet would be if anything freaky if no one else was on it. :x
Hmm, good point.
View all replies