Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 132

What is the most physically painful thing you have ever went through?

:iconriceak:
I got talking with my mother today on physically painful things and she mentioned that breaking her leg in two places hurt more than giving birth (note this is personal experience and not fact). Then I recalled when I worked a construction job and had been pierced through my side by falling on steel rebar. I passed out from the pain before the ambulance picked me up.

What about you guys?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzero587:
The bullies back in middle school.
I never want to remember those days again.... :(
:icontemariataje:
TemariAtaje Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Having to be a guinea pig for a blood draw with a just learning phlebotomist. She kept redirecting the needle and it hurt so bad. I told her to stop and another nurse had to run over and stop her because I was passing out and about ready to puke. Ever since then I've been afraid of getting blood drawn or getting shots. I work at a vet clinic so I'm around needles alot. I'm ok if I have control of them and I can draw blood and give shots to the animals just fine.
:iconpinkishhair97:
pinkishhair97 Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
We were playing dodgeball when I was 11 and it hit me in my... let's say "developing feminine chest". :stare: It was as painful as heck.
:iconcoffeetoffeesquirrel:
I was tested for oxygen level in my blood, and a student did it on me. Imagine a long needle in your wrist, just between two bones, the feeling of the needle scraping against the bones. And an inexperienced student who had to find the vein and wriggle the needle inbetween sinews and bones. I never cry because of pain, but this time I almost cried.. And the student cried more than me, I had to comfort her while struggling my tears... Nex time I did the same test it was a different experience, almost no pain at all....
:iconsqwishymcfuzz:
SqwishyMcFuzz Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I fell down a big rocky hill and broke a toe and got all scratched up it hurt so bad :(
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think it was when I broke my foot when I was 17 or when I fell down the stars when I was 5 :P
:iconlady-kl:
Lady-KL Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I broke my arm when I was six but don't remember it all that much. :ohnoes:

Hurting my back while sledding when I was 11. It's never gone back to normal since then.

Having braces. Getting the braces taken off. Then getting lots of cavities filled after getting them out. In one appointment, the dentist gave me three or four shots and it still hurt. :stare:

Stubbing one of my little toes. Most of my foot was purple afterward. We had it X-rayed, but it wasn't broken. :ohnoes: That toe still hurts when I mess with it.
:iconkorukikonaru:
Getting my tattoo was quite painful, but I think getting my navel pierced hurt more.
Other than that, I don't really know. I've never broken anything or had serious health complications.
:iconkhirate:
Khirate Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Went a day without sugar.
:icontamz1988:
tamz1988 Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
breaking a pinky finger when i was 5 on a power ranger toy sucked. then in 5th grade i broke my foot and tore a ligament after falling down a flight of stairs because my bookbag weighed more than me, i guess i can say that one sucked the most since i still have pain from that and need ligament surgery.
I'll be having my son in February so i guess that'll take the number one spot later...
Add a Comment: