November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

Plastic surgery

:iconlove-3n:
LoVe-3N Nov 17, 2012  Student General Artist
What do you feel about plastic surgery?

Should people stay natural, or is it good to enhance yourself?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmind-crash:
I feel like plastic surgery is just another form of body modification. If someone wants to do it, well then let them do it. It's their body after all, everyone wants their own types of confidence booster. I for one haven't had any type of plastic surgery but I am definitely not against it if that's what someone wants to do.
:iconsoluble-hermit:
soluble-hermit Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't usually like the results, but nobody is forcing me to do it and it's none of my business.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't see the point of plastic surgery. No amount of surgery can make someone good looking, only increasingly worse. Reconstructive surgery though is fine by me though.
:iconthe-other-master:
The-other-Master Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
If it is to fix your appearance if you had an accident then I have no problem with it, but if people use it too look better because they are that self conscious then go for it, as long as it's not my money they use
:iconoperia:
Operia Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think it's okay for medical reasons...but I don't like it when people just randomly decide to change their appearance <:l
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
There's nothing like a good looking burns victim to set the box office on fire.
LoVe-3N Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
uh huh.
:icondebra-marie:
Debra-Marie Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I think its ok to get treatments for your SKIN but not implants. (aka acne laser surgery, stuff like that.) And if you are deformed and want it, awesome! But as for people just trying to look 'hotter'. Yuk. They seem to age worse...
LoVe-3N Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
ikr?
:iconglassescat:
GlassesCat Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't agree with cosmetic surgery, but I fully support reconstructive surgery. I plan on getting a correction surgery on my breasts since they are considered deformed (AKA tubular breasts), and I'm sick of them looking they belong to a 12 year old when I'm 23.
Add a Comment: