If you had the chance

If you were to win a grand prize, and made a trip and ventured into the wild...

Or more likely, if you came across a zoo:
What is the animal you've always wanted to see?
    Perhaps you've read about it in a book, or seen it on TV. It might have had a certain quality you never knew of before (Blood-Squirting Lizard) or simply be breathtakingly beatiful or awe-inspiringly cute.
    It could be the most unknown animal, to simply the smallest, or just the young variety.

It can be multiple!

For short, mine are a Tarsier, Thorny Devil, Olm, Jesus Christ Basilisk running across the water and a Black-Footed Cat Kitten and a baby Elephant Shrew.
Comments127
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Blue whale in the wild...
Ah yes, I've never seen a whale either.
Though I think I'd choose a sturdy boat. Read a book where the boat was rocked so bad it nearly toppled over. Wouldn't want that to happen. Never know how they'll react.
I've seen whales, but only pilots, belugas and orcas.
For me, only Dolphins. Not even an orca, though I would love to see one of those once too.
Dolphins? Pfft. Never trust a species which grins all the time. It's up to something. [link]
Ah yes, but that's just the way their lips stand. Whales have that too, in some way. But it doesn't look like smiling. I just like the noises they make :)
I like the noises that wild Pikachus make.
View all replies
Can you imagine the size of a blue whale's penis? It must be HUGE!
Tsk tsk. Only thinking of the penis... -_- shame!
What else would you have me think of?
Mustangs (=wild horse race). I've only seen them in documents :'(
Me too. They're supposed to be very beautiful and strong, am I right?
Umm... Well, that's what you always hope for, but I'd rather call them tough. They're often skinny and have scars and such, so their appearance isn't that nice.
So they've certainly had a rough life. That's kind of sad, but it shows that they're made from tough stuff and that they have been for ages.
Yeah, and that's what I respect in them. You know, they're not many in numbers anymore, but once the whole living in USA depended on them... And still, even when they were hunted and caught so much, some survived. That kind of makes you go wow.
Owls are my favorite especially the barn owl so I would like to see one
Yeah, I still have that wish too :D
I don't know if we have barn owls where we live
I don't know about the United States, but I do know they should live in the UK, and apparently, The Netherlands.
I would love to see a black Barn Owl in the wild. Only've seen them in a parc, once. They're real pretty too. But the white ghost owl, would make a great sight at night, flying :D
I never saw a black barn owl either
They're absolutely worth it :)
...The Komodo dragon I never saw. :iconlazycryplz:
You went to see them specifically?