Is premium membership all that great?

As the title says, I am curious to hear your thoughts.
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No, it's not all that great so your not really missing out on much.
Hmm. Well I believe that is depends on the person. I personally like to customise my profile and journal skins. Also dA introduced this new tool "more like this" I guess it's also a reason for people who likes to browse art a lot to consider getting a premium membership. Even before i volunteered for dA i used to get subscription just to customise my profile. Hope that helped!
Yep, based on what everyone was saying, I ended up getting it :D
Oh congrats then :hug:
I liked it but won't obsess over buying another.
Theyre nice, and truthfully, if I had the cash I would take dA up on that two for one offer, but truth is other than Journal skins and other things to make your profile look all pretty-like, theyre not really useful. You can have some fun with the poll option though and the multiple deviation viewing thing, but other than that, theres nothing else.
Yeah I ended up getting it ^.^
Personally, I would just use to it to ask my watchers stupid questions with the poll option. Otherwise, it's useless to me.
Premium is mostly about supporting DA :p
NA ITS LIKE HAVING A TV. NOTHING SPECIAL. :no:
For me , nope.
i love the features i got from premium membership, but that isn't a must-have thing for me :)

sometimes i hate deviants who beg for PM. sigh. Please do something more important in your life and work for it.
I have to agree with you on that
I don't know.
It's useless.
I really like it, I wouldn't be annoyed if I didn't but I quite enjoy not having advierts/seeing LOADS of art and having pretty journals/pages. Buuut I need to actually make a portfolio/blog so I'll probably just not get another one. ( but they're so pretty...hmph! My to do list is too long D: )
Yeah I saw a post about that on your journal ^^ It is nice making them though even though I never actually finish mine >.>
I want a premium membership because it allows me to feature my art in a better looking way on my page, I can see average of pageviews and I can put thumbs in the descriptions of my deviations. That, and my name looks better with the star next to it.

It generally makes my page look one step more "professional", sorta :lol:
Oh I forgot that it allowed you to post thumbs in the description. I will admit when properly done it does look more professional.
It was scientifically proven to help your penis grow.

I buy it for mental satisfaction of helping to keep DA running.
I got a premium membership and the next day my penis was four inches longer. :iconrlyplz:
Exactly; LOLOLOLONGER! :la: