How many years have you been practicing your longest hobby?

like for example, you draw and it takes a long time to develop xD I draw anime for about 5 years and still practicing and I have more hobbies, but drawing is the longest :D so, anyone who could share? I'm kinda new to this forum thread so... yeah ^^;
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've been doing art since I was 2 or 3 years old
I've been sculpting on and off since 2006.
9.5 years of my 14 in Teakwondo :D Im a 3rd degree black belt -.- but im so tiny not may people think of it.
cool! that's long :o I have a friend who also takes Taekwondo, but he's in blue belt xD and I heard black belts are the strongest :o
that's alright; even though you're short and not many people believes it, atleast you can show them how experienced you are with Taekwondo :D
^-^ yup.
I guess, compared to a lot of girls my size im strong.
I guess I've been drawing from the moment I could hold pencils.
But that was like you know, kid's draw or something like that lol ^^;
I'm not sure, but for seven years, I've been collecting art.
I've been collecting and building with LEGOs since I was three. I no longer have the room (or the money) to expand my collection as much as I'd like, but I make do.

My greatest investment is definitely a $90 Creator set, with three possible modes. I've built two of them so far, and each one took more than six hours to finish. With some good movies or TV shows on in the background, those hours were a blast. It's one of the few choices that I can honestly say "I regret nothing!" about.
I've been drawing ever since I was around 6 or 7 years old, but I think it's safe to say that after starting on my Jackal Jeffrey comic strip, my style is slowly improving.
Collecting or art....can't choose....both for about 13 years.

I am a nerd and I love it.
ooh, I use to collect stuffs too, especially stickers when I was younger xD I used to love it as well, but not at present ^^
yea, I still collect trading cards, sports cards, and vintage video games such as Zork. :dummy:
cool~! :D you collect different kind of stuffs, while I only collected stickers xD
Singing. I have been singing since I was around 5-6, and I would always sing, but I didn't start music school to improve my singing before 2010.
I have been drawing for a long time too, but didn't know much about drawing before 2010, when I started drawing anime\manga
21, about. I was about three when I started to draw.
Video games for 17 years of my 18.

Drawing since 2000, writing since 2002.
Makeup and nails for 3 years.
I was also interested in those when I was younger but somehow I kinda stopped it because my friends thinks it's too "girly" but since I'm into cosplaying right now, I'd do anything for makeup :la:
i liked anime for 5 years now. does that count?
yes, it does :D I also draw anime for 5 years >w<
Sleeping! Been doing it my whole life :la:
:lmao: we all do and we love it! we can't quit it xD :dummy:
I've been singing since I was three
oh, so you're a singer :D
I have a low voice even though I'm a girl and I can't sing well, lol :XD: