You suddenly can time-travel! Do you go backward or forward?

And when and why?

Me, I have zero interest in going forward in time. I wanna go back! Back to different time periods/years. I think it could be a lot of fun.
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd go back, because then you'd know what'd happen up to the present day! ...if you go into the future you're still clueless about what'll still happen, no matter how far into the future you are!
I would go forward, get sneak peek about what's coming up then turn back :B
Backwards, then forwards, then repeat the process again :D
I would go backwards, but only a couple years, maybe 6 or 7. I want to go back and re-live my life and be smart about it this time! :dummy:
What did you do wrong that you cannot fix now? :(
Dropping writing and drawing because my mom wanted to send me to a mental hospital, moving out to live with an abusive boyfriend when I was 18, burning all kinds of bridges and getting fired from multiple jobs, stuff like that :P
Wow that is quite a story :omg: you seem very nice and sweet in the forums :nod:
Oh, heh heh heh, thank you :giggle:
Going back in time would be interesting, going forward would scare me. Is there a limit on our time traveling? What if you go past the beginning of time, or even worst and go forward witness the "theoretical end" of the universe. D:
Hm, I wouldn't do either, I'd be afraid I'd screw up time. x)
But if I were forced to choose, I'd go into the past, just to see if some of these events in history really happened like they say they did. :P
Everyone talks about going back or forward in time, but let's go to the side and see what happens.
Since you never said anything about being confined to a single choice... I CHOOSE BOTH. :la:
Definitely forwards. That way I can go far enough forward that I can get another time machine and be able to go back, too. :D
Backwards. The way the world is going right now, then the future can only be worse.
I have to agree with that!
If it's just the ability to travel through time then I wouldn't use it, on account of not wanting to be dead.

If it allowed me to travel through time and space then I'd go give myself the winning lottery numbers from the Euro millions.
None , I like present .
I wanna go back and back and back and back and back and keep going backwards because I'm currently procrastinating and I have no intention in doing things I need to do.
On one hand, I'd like to go back in time and undo certain mistakes/errors that i have done. On the other hand, I'd want to go into the future, away from everyone I know, and start fresh.
Back! No doubt about it. I hate this society here and also would love to either go back to pioneer days or the very late 1800's and early 1900's
Doesn't really matter wether I get last week's or next week's lottery numbers.
But if you knew the correct ones before you picked 'em....
Either back to see the Victorian Era or the Roaring Twenties, or forward just to see if I have any descendants.