What little moments in life make you happy? (Need help with video project)

I'm thinking of doing a video project where i capture little moments that make people happy. Like rainfall while you are safe inside, seeing the warm lights inside your home when you get home after dark, your pets being overly excited to see you when you get home and little things like that, then editing them together to make a video i'll put up on youtube for everyone to see.

I know different things make different people happy and i'll probably miss a lot of things that make other people happy if i just go off what makes me happy, so I'd love to hear from you.

Please feel free to ramble to me :)

tl;dr: What makes you happy?
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Taking a corner on a motorbike as just the right angle and just the right speed.
listening to the songs of birds in the morning as I'm waking up.
Dancing to music while alone in my room. Dancing like the complete dork that I am.
When I get a complement! Its makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! Even though it doesnt happen often, its mainly just bullies but I really like it because I know someone cares :)
Ordering books and the packages of them coming in a few days later or whenever it ends up
I come home late a few nights a week because of college. I have to take two busses, and between the two, I have a bit of walking to do through the middle of downtown. When I'm striding along, looking up at all the lights, and breathe in a blast of the cold air, it feels exhilarating.
-
When I'm drinking from my favorite bottles/mugs that I've made.
-
Snowboarding. A good, smoothe run where everything goes the way I want is just perfect.
-
And of course getting to spend time with my girlfriend.
Clear, cloudless, sunny days.
When I give something :la:
Babies. Babies make me happy.
When something that I work so hard for, turns out for the best. The feeling of satisfaction is over the roof! :dummy:

Other than that, to make people happy, and lots of good food and drinks. :heart:
That moment when I realize that everyone around me is running from the rain and tries to get inside as fast as possible, while I just stand there and enjoy the wind and water on my face.
My fiancé's happiness. :B

Kind of hard to portray that via video, though.
My small but joy-bringing moments are when:

:bulletred: I get my favourite pizza once a week. Sure I could get it more often but that would be expensive, unhealthy and ruin the novelty of it anyway. But I usually get it on a Sunday evening and finish the week off with the best feed I've had all week :hungry:

:bulletyellow: When I finish creating a new artwork and can upload it here. I at best only have the time and energy to make maybe one a month, so that's sorta exciting when it happens too.

:bulletgreen: Seeing something happen in the very garden I spend heaps of time tending to (my other hobby) fresh growth appearing in Spring, flowers, colour-changes etc during the other months that let me know that it isprogressing and my work on it is showing through.

:bulletblue: and little treasures like having a hot shower and going to bed on a cold Winter's night, knowing I don't have to get out of bed earlier than I want to (which is most days, lucky me :dance:) Thinking I'm out of my favourite snack and then accidentally realizing I have another pack/can etc :D
watching anime, playing games, spending time with friends, on holiday
Skeleton bones or the tv show?
Not something i would add to the film i'm thinking of, but thanks for the comment anyway.
:saddummy: It's the only thing in life that makes me happy anymore...