Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

What little moments in life make you happy? (Need help with video project)

:iconlittle-black-fox:
Little-Black-fox Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm thinking of doing a video project where i capture little moments that make people happy. Like rainfall while you are safe inside, seeing the warm lights inside your home when you get home after dark, your pets being overly excited to see you when you get home and little things like that, then editing them together to make a video i'll put up on youtube for everyone to see.

I know different things make different people happy and i'll probably miss a lot of things that make other people happy if i just go off what makes me happy, so I'd love to hear from you.

Please feel free to ramble to me :)

tl;dr: What makes you happy?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkightster:
Taking a corner on a motorbike as just the right angle and just the right speed.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
listening to the songs of birds in the morning as I'm waking up.
:iconconstantvariation:
When I feel warm.
:iconsoluble-hermit:
soluble-hermit Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Dancing to music while alone in my room. Dancing like the complete dork that I am.
:iconguineapig338:
When I get a complement! Its makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! Even though it doesnt happen often, its mainly just bullies but I really like it because I know someone cares :)
:iconcat444:
Cat444 Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ordering books and the packages of them coming in a few days later or whenever it ends up
:iconbri-dude:
Bri-Dude Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I come home late a few nights a week because of college. I have to take two busses, and between the two, I have a bit of walking to do through the middle of downtown. When I'm striding along, looking up at all the lights, and breathe in a blast of the cold air, it feels exhilarating.
-
When I'm drinking from my favorite bottles/mugs that I've made.
-
Snowboarding. A good, smoothe run where everything goes the way I want is just perfect.
-
And of course getting to spend time with my girlfriend.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
Clear, cloudless, sunny days.
:iconcixie:
cixie Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
When I give something :la:
:iconderp-lord:
DERP-LORD Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Pie
Add a Comment: