Dangerous Seniors, share your experiences :(

I think old people are getting more and more dangerous everyday :fear:

I just saw this video on the news about an elder female doctor who was driving high and drunk at 8:30 am :rofl:

Here is the video:

[link]

I find this shocking, since she was well educated, I guess respected, and older. :nod:

However, I have been cursed many times by old drunk people, so I know they have their wild side :slow:

Share your experiences? :eyes:
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They touch me, especially on the ass cheeks, all the time to let me know I'm in their way, complain about me not being able to bend my knees or ankles very far, and use my shoulders as handholds. Young mothers who have as much business taking care of a child as Snooki does do the same fucking thing, everyone always says "how else am I supposed to let you know I'm there?" I do not have the facial and cranial features of many congenitally deaf people, and whatever happened to TALKING? :iconfacepalmplz:

As an abuse victim who hates to be touched, I so want to squeeze and shatter their hands, snap their wrists, knock them to the ground so their hips or vertebrae will break and do other nasty things. Most of them seem like perverts too when they touch my ass cheeks. Next time I'm in Costco, Super Wal-Mart grocery department, a big department store during holiday shopping season or a warehouse grocery store I'll be wearing a cheap adult diaper, Bengay on my shoulders and a tank top or vest on, and will eat Ex-Lax and diuretics before I go, and give some old bitch or bastard (or idiotic young mother who should have had her sprog taken away into state care and her tubes tied) the shock of their lives when they touch me.
I thought this was going to be about 'seniors.
Those can be dangerous too :fear:
what I also like of some seniors is hearing them swear! You wouldn't actually think a little old lady would swear but I have heard my fair share of them.
How do you know some elderly person is drunk and not just having a senior episode or a stroke?
because they smell to alcohol :nod:
No, that is just their late husbands Old Spice you smell.
Well. This is a little bit long but crazy. Does not involves cars, but crazy old people.

When I was growing up, in rural Spain, there was this old lady that had some mental illness and was really aggresive

The woman was mentally ill, ok, but to add to the dangerous situation, she was also strong and a sharp shooter. The moment she could not catch you, she would throw you an stone and almost never, ever failed, and she aimed to the head.

As kids are cruel, the village kids liked to go to her house door and taunt her, just for the thrill of it. She would come out and beat the shit out of you if she caught you.

While I never participate in the harrasment, some of my friends did. I refused to go with them, sensing something there was not right.

One afternoon one of my big mouthed friends and me were walking down an street when we crossed paths with the woman. Under normal circunstances, if you did not tell anything to her or you did not even look at her face she would no do anything, but my asshole friend had to turn around when we had passed her and yelled and insult.

The woman turned around and chased us down the street. I was panicking, my friend was laughing himself to death. At some point an stone hit my friend in the head drawing blood and the woman caught up with him and started kicking his ass. I managed to scape and got two of the neighborhood men to get the old lady off my friend. He was battered and his pride long gone.

Some time later, she atacked a police officer and ended up in a mental institution. She was dangerous, but I have to say not everything was her fault
To get mentally ill as you age is horrible. I guess he place was in a mental institution after all :nod:
She had always been mentally ill,it just got worse with time and her mother too. Sad story, they used to fight each other even in the middle of the church service.

Looking back, it was a bizarre situation. i did not notice then
I am hardcore. Always was. Sometimes I stay up all night. Mainly because I can't get up the fucking stairs to my bed because of my crippling arthritis. - Edgar
Some pot will help you deal with the pain :aww:
I haven't had any experiences like that luckily... :lol:
Heheh, have you seen an episode of South Park called "Grey Dawn" by any chance? It's the Country Kitchen Buffet one, it's strangely relevant here!

"Wait a minute. If all the seniors in town are at a meeting, that means that when the meeting gets out...
Every senior in town will be driving home...
At the same time.
OH MY GOD!"
I can see that as a dooms day scenario :nod:
No idea. All I know is that I wouldn't want to come across someone like :iconimmoistplz:
My nan puts her life and everyone else's in danger every time she gets behind the wheel...and even more when the car is turned on! :stare:

Seriously, she embodies everything about the classic stereotypical "Old person who can't drive for shit". She has occasionally tried making turns into the wrong lane, she stops the second the light turns yellow even if she is close enough to easily continue through before it goes red (what you should do if you are close enough anyway) Arrows must look like some foreign Chinese language to her too since she seems oblivious to the fact that car-parking lots have arrows guiding the cars so everything flows nicely...until she comes face to face with someone trying to go the right way. Oh but that's nothing - years ago I was in the car with her as we were going to McDonald's...she tried getting into the Drive-Thru the WRONG WAY! I saw that confused family who had just picked up their meal facing right at us for only a second before I sunk down in my seat out of sheer embarrassment :ashamed:

Worst of all - she thinks she's a GREAT driver and that it's everybody else at fault for her numerous near-accidents :facepalm:
:lol:

I'm laughing my pants off at your expense right now. I'm picturing you hiding under the dashboard as your nan tries to back out of the drive-thru with a confused family looking on the whole time.
That's exactly how it went down :stare:
On a positive note at least she is not doing it drunk and high like the lady in the news :aww:
Who knows, a little alcohol might be an improvement on the original :lmao:
My dementia-addled grandfather pointing a loaded revolver at me. He told me to take the gun and shoot the cat on the porch. There was no cat; just a beer can. :stare:

...oh yeah. He also had Parkinson's, so his hands were shaking THE WHOLE FUCKIN TIME his finger was on the trigger and he had the barrel pointed at me. :iconeratsplz: