Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Is premium membership worth?

:icondaker777da:
Daker777DA Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I saw the offer DA is giving until the day 17 and im thinking on take one month, two months with the offer. My question is for whoever have tried it already. Yeah i know the benefits, but im not really sure if take it or not. Oh and i have one doubht, i think a long ago i read that with the premium your deviations get more views, is it true or was i dreaming? :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Eh, you could pay a tiny bit extra and get six months instead of two, which seems a better deal to me, but.. :shrug:
:iconplasticusforkus:
PlasticusForkus Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
No. Because I'm illogically tight.

But... I miss the cat.
:icondeadly-tea-party:
Deadly-Tea-Party Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Yes!! I'm thinking of taking up this buy 1 and get one free offer that DeviantART has at the moment. :la:
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is all a dream. Hopefully you'll wake up soon.
:iconmorbid-angelic:
morbid-angelic Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
I like having my premium membership. It lets me do fun polls and it's a lot easier to browse stuff on dA when you're not clicking 'next' page every three seconds. It gives you more flexibility when it comes to customizing your page, and if you like writing lots of journals the custom skins feature is quite exciting. Also, if you want to change your name then I understand premium memberships are nice to have!

I think it really just comes down to the amount of money you're spending. A three month (Or, in the case of this deal, a 6-month) membership is 636 points, which is, like, 8 CAD or something. Not a huge amount of money - most people spend more than that on coffee in a week. :shrug:

In conclusion, I think it enhances the quality of your experience here on dA. If you're considering buying it, do it - take advantage of this deal while it's still happening. :nod:
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Well said.
:iconmorbid-angelic:
morbid-angelic Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
:bow:
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
You mean her signature?
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Nope! Her signature is everywhere and overused.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
No, it's not. :lol:
Add a Comment: