IF DA WAS A CAR?????

yeah, we like concept cars,...(some o' us) if DA was a car, what would it look like?, WHAT WOULD BE THE FEATURES?, THE Preferred Colors?
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd say DeviantArt is like a massive RV bus thing filled with delightful lunatics. And its had all sorts of things kind of MacGuyvered into it, like lasers and satellites that don't really do anything and a big shark with antlers tied to the roof. Anyone we drive past will probably get mooned, though... so watch out.
It's a bus from Pakistan or something like that :p
A lime-green Gremlin, with a good portion of the back side plastered with leftist bumper-stickers.
a vintage pickup truck witha bunch of drunk kids in the front
A garbage lorry that has a few nice things in the driver's compartment as its selling point but, it's still shite. =/
1958 Edsel Ford.

It has style, it has class, and was built by idiots who thought it was a good idea at the time. And in a few years it will be considered a classic. But it's still a fabulous flop.
If DA was a car it would be all looks and no substance.
Well I know shit about car models and brands because I really don't give a shit about cars. So I'll describe the fun superficial features instead :la: It'll be a metallic desaturated shade of teal. It'll have a Fella plushie dangling from the rear view mirror and a series of Emoticon Stress Balls lined up against the rear window, mocking the driver behind with their hilarious expressions and pretty colours, the complete set by the way:
:rage::(:evileye::horny::O:D:|:XD:

And there would be a bumper sticker saying "Needs Premium Fuel" :dummy:
sounds prestige.
It would be inefficient, ugly, pony/sonic/furry shaped contraption, running on kittens and skinned puppies as fuel.
The exhaust would produce rainbows and everyone who touched it would sparkle.
?????.....ok cool...lol!
I like dA (other than *prosaix, all the other trolls and the 500 errors), and I like old small-bore streamliner race cars & old rusty things. So it would be an aerodynamic vintage single-seater race car with a 1000cc air-cooled motorcycle engine, huge wire wheels and the look of having been under a pile of old tires in a junkyard since the Johnson administration. :lol:
A used pimp'in Pinto - if you pay a bit you can ride shotgun
a very dark green, glossy, Lamborghini
A sleek grey-green limo, with the front insides looking awesome and the rest looking either bland or like shit.

Actually, some of the shit might pervade the front.
A Porsche. With me in it with +spyed :paranoid:
One of those hippy vans, all covered in grafitti and bumper stickers.
With "free Candy", written on the side.
It'd be like Batman's car, but a bit more battered, and green. :paranoid: