Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 60

IF DA WAS A CAR?????

:icondezinique:
dezinique Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yeah, we like concept cars,...(some o' us) if DA was a car, what would it look like?, WHAT WOULD BE THE FEATURES?, THE Preferred Colors?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbri-dude:
Bri-Dude Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
I'd say DeviantArt is like a massive RV bus thing filled with delightful lunatics. And its had all sorts of things kind of MacGuyvered into it, like lasers and satellites that don't really do anything and a big shark with antlers tied to the roof. Anyone we drive past will probably get mooned, though... so watch out.
:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's a bus from Pakistan or something like that :p
:iconsilentone64:
A lime-green Gremlin, with a good portion of the back side plastered with leftist bumper-stickers.
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Nov 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
a vintage pickup truck witha bunch of drunk kids in the front
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Nov 21, 2012   Digital Artist
A garbage lorry that has a few nice things in the driver's compartment as its selling point but, it's still shite. =/
:iconrobstrand:
1958 Edsel Ford.

It has style, it has class, and was built by idiots who thought it was a good idea at the time. And in a few years it will be considered a classic. But it's still a fabulous flop.
:iconflaminggoat:
If DA was a car it would be all looks and no substance.
dezinique Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
ouch
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well I know shit about car models and brands because I really don't give a shit about cars. So I'll describe the fun superficial features instead :la: It'll be a metallic desaturated shade of teal. It'll have a Fella plushie dangling from the rear view mirror and a series of Emoticon Stress Balls lined up against the rear window, mocking the driver behind with their hilarious expressions and pretty colours, the complete set by the way:
:rage::(:evileye::horny::O:D:|:XD:

And there would be a bumper sticker saying "Needs Premium Fuel" :dummy:
dezinique Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
sounds prestige.
Add a Comment: