:iconjuneias:
Juneias Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Heyhey
Im curious on ppls views on this topic
Some people only do it
Some find it wrong
Some cultures deem it as a dishonor to the family
Many just don't
So would you ever consider another race for a potential mate? Or have you developed tunnel version?
Maybe a bad experience?

I've taking a new interest in it mainly in my art. The the contrast in the skin color and facial structure for my paintings/drawings produces a captivating and daring tone in my opinion.
I'm a young african american female and prefer interracial dating. My race's males typically over look me b/c of the way i act anyway, usually are my total opposites, and well i'm just not attracted to them anymore. Nothing wrong with that. Love who eva ya know?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Juneias Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sorry if i dont reply to everyone, carpal and cubital tunnel is a (insert derogatory term here)
:iconicedtea0rox:
icedtea0rox Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student
I honestly don't care about what others do in their life as long as it doesn't affect me. Personally, i don't mind getting into an interracial relationship but one thing for sure, my family will make fun of me for it.
My dad makes fun of my big sis all the tiiime
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm all for it, but my parents would likely disown me if I dated outside my race. I hate living in archaic environments.

My parents sneer and whisper every time they see interracial couples, saying that it's not natural. Que irony: she's married to a woman. Fuck logic, they say. It'll make life easier to live, they say.
:iconfolji:
Folji Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
People have gotten around so much over the centuries that interracial dating is virtually impossible to avoid. Some of it just shows way better than the rest!
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It matters not to me. I will date who I fall in love with.
:iconisaacgrace:
IsaacGrace Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
It should not matter. All people are beautiful in one way or another.
But are all sexually attractive?
:iconisaacgrace:
IsaacGrace Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Depends on the point of view. Personally speaking, race doesn't play a part in that.
Guess not
Add a Comment: