Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 146

African IQs

:iconinfinitetolerance:
I'm not talking about African-Americans, but the people who live on the continent Africa.

Anyway, sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of 70. What the fuck? That's like the mental age of 11.

So, do you believe it? No, you have a closed mind.

Am I racist? No, I have really been in love with a black woman.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwhy-you-little:
Why-you-little Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
well of course they are going to have an extremely low IQ. It's obvious as to why.. the things they do are completely barbaric, though you can't blame them for not being educated because they can't really just say.. "okay I'm going to school to study this and be a smart individual"
:iconkhkeyblademaster2:
khkeyblademaster2 Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm guessing these are tribesmen? if so it's not surprising that they have a low IQ when you have to choose between education or, I don't know survival.
Well, education HAS helped them by 13 points.

Average IQ of Africans = 70

Average IQ of African-Americans = 83
well think of the type of education most African-Americans get. most minorities have less opportunity than whites too. it doesn't take a genius to tell you it's harder being black than it is being white.
What you are all saying is true, just like what I am saying. With a valid excuse or not, black people are still more dumb on average.
well that's a cold way of looking at it. I'm black and I'm certainly not dumb, and not a single person I know is "more dumb" than another person. I wouldn't base my opinion on a most likely biased statistic anyway, you won't make a lot of friends that way.
Not you? I know, I know, it doesn't apply to EVERYONE.
khkeyblademaster2 Nov 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
true, true. maybe I took it the wrong way.
:iconcreyk:
creyk Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Okay, so what? They are so far away, it's not like we are going to hang out with them.:bucktooth::iconcuriosityplz:
Add a Comment: