Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 99

How has Disney impacted you?

:iconny-stray:
NY-Stray Nov 8, 2012   Traditional Artist
Hey, guys, I'm writing a paper on Walt Disney--the actual person and the company, and as part of it I'd like some opinions from others.

As artists and/or as general people, how has Disney impacted you? And I mean that in terms of have the movies (animated or not) left an impact on you; did the actual man, Walt Disney impact you/your life goals/career choices; have the Disney parks left an impression on you? etc.

Basically, any way, shape or form that Disney, as a whole, has impacted you, I'd like to know. This can be in a positive, negative or neutral light--it's your opinion.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Nov 13, 2012
They killed my family and burned my village. :noes:
:icondanieldyer26:
Disney has set a widely accepted way of entertainment for the widest audience.
He had a smooth way of merging the taboo with our "common sense" of fantasy.
The balance of sensuality and taboo allowed his style to thrawt discrimination.
His Art are linked to Fables that have moral codes.
:iconkoalahuggles:
KoalaHuggles Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well the old, calssic animated films were amazing and taught me lessons. I cannot honestly say ALL their movies are still good anymore but some still are. :3
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
A lot of ways, I think. My obsession with stories, my love for fantasy (which lead in turn to my love for sci-fi), my love of movies, my bondage fetish (don't ask about that one), and probably dozens of other ways I haven't even thought of. I have Disney ingrained into my brain, since toddler-hood.
:iconartsyfartsy1998:
artsyfartsy1998 Nov 12, 2012  Student General Artist
Disney has bought Lucas Films, which is still freaking me out.
:iconzzyzx1999:
Disney has definitly impacted me. I would love to be an artist for Disney when I get older. I love all the movies. Walt Dinsey also just seems like a good and funny guy. I had to write a research paper on him.
:icongodesscall:
Godesscall Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They had a lot of sad moments. Seriously, I cried every time Pocahontas ended:icontruestoryplz:
:iconcixie:
cixie Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Everything has A happy ending .
:iconkoushoku-jin:
Koushoku-jin Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Expensive merchandise... :icondragonfacepalmplz:
:icontokyov:
Got me started in singing.
Add a Comment: