It's Difficult Being This Beautiful

Looking beautiful can be a real problem. Isolation from society can be a major concern for those of us who are beautiful. We were born into beauty and cannot escape it's grip.

Would you rather be plain looking or beautiful like me?

S.R
Comments115
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, come on. You're not that beautiful.
How can we be sure?
anything will do for me. im not even sure if im pretty myself or not
and I'd rather be ugly, every famous smart mother fucker was ugly as shit. [link]
But Socrates was beautiful, Leonardo Da Vinci, Einstein was beautiful, Isaac Newton was shockingly beautiful, their familiar faces were plastic masks to disguise the fact that they were adonis like. They knew people wouldn't take them seriously if they could see their true features.
it all makes sense now! lol
:iconzoolanderplz::iconsaysplz: it's not easy being really really ridiculously good looking
I go with looking average as long as I have brains and a good character :) with that, even if I dont have beauty, I think I can achieve anything if I work a lot (character) and I use my brain ;)
All I can say is:

I'm ugly and I'm proud.
The thing I find that is a problem about beauty is the attraction from so many guys. With beauty comes the responsibility per-say, to have to turn down so many guys/girls and hurt other people. If you don't turn people down you just end up hurting yourself. With beauty comes stalkers. With beauty comes insecurity because people will recognize your beauty, but you will fail to recognize it yourself.

But the truth is, everyone is beautiful in their own way. :)
We are all equally beautiful. Although some of us are more beautiful than others.
in appearance maybe.
Being beautiful can't possibly be as difficult or exhausting as being the best troll on the Internet, surely.
You? Beautiful? Conceited for sure. You look serviceable with no real mars, but by no means beautiful.
'Beautiful for the ladies'. A little catchphrase of mine that is often proved correct.
Perhaps a certain type of lady, old and well heeled, eh? wink wink nudge nudge
Perception is a matter of perspective. Beauty is relevant to you and all who set eyes upon you. Imperfection is the true beauty, for beauty itself is a collection of imperfections that are perceived from a certain viewpoint as pleasing to that perception.

That being said, if you don't think yourself beautiful, who will disagree with you? Love yourself! We ah all supahstahs!
I'd rather be beautiful. The only people who get approached less than the beautiful are the ugly :bucktooth:

It's been proven that attractive people generally get treated nicer by society. People suck up to attractive people. They get bigger tips at their jobs, they are more likely to get discounts at stores, they are more likely to get away with cutting in line, they are more likely to get promotions/raises at their jobs over their equally-skilled yet plainer-looking counterparts, people are more likely to stop what they are doing and help them if they are struggling with something etc. Yes beauty is a blessing and a curse, but I think the blessings of it carry much more weight ;)

Also, I'd rather people be intimidated by me than just plain disrespect me :greetings:
You do have nice...eyes?