What are bothering you now?

I lost my cell phone in the shopping mall last Monday. What’s worse, I broke my glass tea table carelessly last night. I think I must come across the bad luck. I cannot image what will happen to me in the following days. I cannot be more careful, kind of afraid.
Do you have something troublesome?
Comments150
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I tried setting up a Tumblr account, but screwed it up. I can't make heads or tails of Tumblr's controls.
I met someone over the internet and we're becoming really good friends but he speaks spanish, I speak french and english...so we have hard times to understand each other and it's freakin annoying!
MY FINAL EXAMS!! (runs to a pile of books)
Thinking and planning. That's what's bothering me right now >__<
Don't think, and your plans will go smoother. That's the secret.
I guess so, but I can't help it T__T
Vertigo is bothering me at the moment and I'd like it to piss off. :grump:
The grammar in the title bothers me, but just a bit.

Isolation and feelings of inadequacy bother me.
I'd have to say the grammar in your post's subject.
After a 4 day weekend, I still have a buttload of homework and a physics test in which I'm barely confident I'll do well on.
And I'm worried that my Wacom tablet surface is wearing away.
I kept the secret that i have a facebook account to my best friend and now shes really upset with me
LiveJournal. I used to be able to spend hours on it, but now it's just dead.
Moving out :X and the weather :|
My Internet connection, My moms constant complaining and hopelessness.
Internet connection's going wonky ( again ) *groan* :icondragonfacepalmplz:
I recently got in a car crash and my GERD is acting up badly today.
I just really wish the fridge was in my front room. I don't like having to get up every few minutes for another sausage roll. But they're so yummy!
You should set up one of those mini fridges in your living room filled up with sausage rolls. :lol:
I do have a mini fridge in here, but it's filled with beer. :saddummy:

If I put the rest of the sausage rolls in the fridge, where will the beer go? It's like an oven in this room, and I'd just be in the same position as I am now, having to get up and go to the kitchen every time I want a beer.
Take so many of the cans of beer and put them in your main fridge, use the space that's now free for the sausage rolls.

When the cans of beer have gone in the mini fridge, replace them with the ones from your main fridge.

This all depends on the size of your mini fridge though of course, some of those things are ridiculously small.
Or I could just buy another mini fridge. Would that be excessive?