Things you did as a kid that you now regret.

When I was 5 I drew private parts on my stickmen.

When I was in second grade, I made fun of the army and the soldiers when I had to color this picture of a soldier for Remembrance Day. I colored the soldier as a clown -facepalm-

When I was in 3rd grade I used to play this game with (more like using my bro to play it) my brother with the hose called "Shoot [insertthecelebritynamehere]" It wasn't the name of any celebrity. It was just one. For all those who know me, you wouldn't believe who it was. I stopped playing it when my dad told me that murder was a tragedy.

I'm a messed up kid. Lacking respect and stuff.
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Everyone does stupid things when they're kids because kids to stupid things.
As a kid I used to smear sour cream on white bread slices, sprinkle a grain or three of salt on it and eat it. just like that.
Makes me gag just thinking about it now.
haha drawing private parts on stickmen, that is familiar! But I remember doing it innocently XD haha

I umm asked a lot about how we came into being, and where do babies come from, and how, and why.
I told my cousin, "Let's Piss Together"..... WTF young me?
My stickmens' privates were just sausage shaped. I drew nothing for girls only a skirt XD

That last like cracked me up XD
Asking my second ex to have a relationship with me. (At the time, we both wanted a romance, and, well, we kinda started it.) . I knew she was going to hurt me in the long run. I should have listened to my instincts that were all antagonizing going out with her. However, nowadays, I see that it was a great mistake - and, now, I have the experience to say "Ok.... I'm a nut for honesty.... so, if there's any sugarcoating, there's the door.", for the next time I have a girlfriend.
I don't regret anything. :shrug:
Being a complete idiot when it came about socialization, not knowing how to put up with bullies, drawing anthros (thank God I got out of that phrase before high-school) and generally being a little bitch.
I don't really feel regret, like ever.

But I should regret the time I went nearly 2 weeks without a shower :doh:. Lets just say my showering habits aren't the best... :paranoid:
Man that list sounds like a kid that was on Full house. I was Damian compared to you
I didn't do anything I can think of now that I regret.
I was just extremely butthurt from the age of 9 to 13. People didn't even have to say anything mean and I'd start crying, screaming, and having a fit for no reason at all.
Something I regret?
EATING MY HOMEWORKS
it tasted good o_o
I can never eat paper XD
ITS OH SO TASTEY O________________O
Not sitting up straight.
Acting like a huge know-it-all and obsessing over trivial Ripley's Believe It or Not! facts. I probably looked and sounded like an asshole.

"Did you know that W. V. Meadows of West Point, Georgia was shot in the face during the Battle of Vicksburg and later coughed up the bullet?"

The reaction was "Ooh, that's interesting, sweetie!" But the one that no one expressed was "Who gives a fuck?!"
And I bet they did that thing with their eyes, kind of a :roll: but without being so obvious about it.
In art class at school, we had that old-style PVA glue (it's now banned).

We used to have to scoop it up on a kind of spatula and then use it to stick things together, as you would do with glue.

Unfortunately (for me), I just used to let it go dry, then pick it off and eat it. It tasted quite good, and I was addicted to it for a while. Even during high school, where I used to sneak into the art studios and try it out. :dummy:

I think it was the school glue that gave me my passion for drugs when I was younger. :shakefist:
II was like a mini drug addict when I was younger. I ate cough drops. Pretended to cough so I can get orange cough syrup which tasted like Crush and once I had this banana medicine and I would ask my mom to give ti to me //shot
I did that too. There's this awesome medicine called Calpol that's hot pink and tastes of strawberries and sugar (although it's sugar free, genius) and I used to pretend to be ill so that I could have some of it. Unfortunately it's only for 2-6 year olds :(