Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 85

Things you did as a kid that you now regret.

:icondesmondekapi:
DesmondeKapi Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
When I was 5 I drew private parts on my stickmen.

When I was in second grade, I made fun of the army and the soldiers when I had to color this picture of a soldier for Remembrance Day. I colored the soldier as a clown -facepalm-

When I was in 3rd grade I used to play this game with (more like using my bro to play it) my brother with the hose called "Shoot [insertthecelebritynamehere]" It wasn't the name of any celebrity. It was just one. For all those who know me, you wouldn't believe who it was. I stopped playing it when my dad told me that murder was a tragedy.

I'm a messed up kid. Lacking respect and stuff.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Everyone does stupid things when they're kids because kids to stupid things.
:iconkozispoon:
kozispoon Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
As a kid I used to smear sour cream on white bread slices, sprinkle a grain or three of salt on it and eat it. just like that.
Makes me gag just thinking about it now.
:iconmkemaster:
Mkemaster Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
haha drawing private parts on stickmen, that is familiar! But I remember doing it innocently XD haha

I umm asked a lot about how we came into being, and where do babies come from, and how, and why.
I told my cousin, "Let's Piss Together"..... WTF young me?
DesmondeKapi Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
My stickmens' privates were just sausage shaped. I drew nothing for girls only a skirt XD

That last like cracked me up XD
:iconsonamyfan362:
SonAmyFan362 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Writer
Asking my second ex to have a relationship with me. (At the time, we both wanted a romance, and, well, we kinda started it.) . I knew she was going to hurt me in the long run. I should have listened to my instincts that were all antagonizing going out with her. However, nowadays, I see that it was a great mistake - and, now, I have the experience to say "Ok.... I'm a nut for honesty.... so, if there's any sugarcoating, there's the door.", for the next time I have a girlfriend.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I don't regret anything. :shrug:
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Being a complete idiot when it came about socialization, not knowing how to put up with bullies, drawing anthros (thank God I got out of that phrase before high-school) and generally being a little bitch.
:iconscdragonlady:
SCDragonLady Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't really feel regret, like ever.

But I should regret the time I went nearly 2 weeks without a shower :doh:. Lets just say my showering habits aren't the best... :paranoid:
:iconruss3llbrown:
Russ3llbrown Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Man that list sounds like a kid that was on Full house. I was Damian compared to you
DesmondeKapi Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
?
Add a Comment: