Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Does anyone else have an etsy?

:iconrikusoreos:
RikusOreos Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
I have had one for about a year now and have not really made any money :/ I also haven't made anything on deviantart. Post your shops and I will look around in them if you take a look at mine. I would rather make friends than money of course. Here is my shop link [link] cant wait to meet you guys and chat about crafty ness!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No , I don't .
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Made one, but haven't used it, since I don't know how nor have what to sale.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012   Digital Artist
I don't deal, but I might be able to find someone who's got some.
I have cameras for my photo classes but I try not to use those for much else since I am prone to breaking them haha
Don't sit on them so much.
Haha welll a kense broke in my car on the ride home, then another time i had to get my film out in a black bag and ripped the shutter instead of the film then i left one in my car and it froze up and stopped working then i dropped a digital one snowboarding then i went into the ocean with a phone... I have a semi working film camera and a digital camera and a iphone soooooo just using the phone to be safe
Koolpics foo.
:p
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
No. I had one for awhile, but never had any success with it what-so-ever. It just ended up being a waste of money with all the fees. I just have my own website and shop now, though I still haven't gotten any of my crafty stuff up yet because my camera has vanished into thin air...
:/ I was really hoping I could make some money to pay for college. I have just been using my phone for the pics lately cuz I have gone through so many cameras this year. bah. Stupid things r stupid
Add a Comment: