Favorite number? and it's significance?

So, basically, whats your favorite number? and why is that number your favorite?
Comments168
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like 3, 7, and 8 for some reason (and whatever number they are with, like 13, 18, 88 etc....).
And they remind me of the colours purple and lime green, which are my favourites.
7. I don't know why >.>
since I was young, I like the number 4, because it looks beautiful :la: am I the only one who think like that xD

but I guess, 10 or 20 atm because... 10 is the date I had been together with my bf and 20 is the date of my birthday
why am I surprised know one posted 69.
23 don't know why though.
3 It's just the best to me!
13. Just because.
Number 9. Mainly because of 9-Ball from Armored Core.
my number is 8, it is a part of my business name, str8 abstract
I'm a little like Mystyfyr: mine is e because in my education, the damn thing shows up all over, when you least expect it, and does such unique things as well. And of course because it's a key player in:
e^(pi*i) +1 =0, the most elegant formula in the known universe.
My favorite number is one because it proved to me that the education system is terrible.
3859, I use it for all my usernames.
243. I don't want to talk about it.
That's a pretty big number.
It's a number of both my dreams and nightmares. I stalk it and it stalks me. That is all I have to say.
Zero, because its at the center of infinity.
Yes, all the positive numbers go on for infinity to the right and all the negative numbers go on for infinity to the left, so zero is at the center of infinity.
4. because my birthday is April 4th, 1984.
Pi because it's more than number :p
It's only a food and when it comes with its friend e (remember logarithm ? =P )..
It used to be 5, because I liked the way the digit looks and is pronounced. And it just seems like a nice, convenient number. When I didn't really know anything about odd and even numbers when I was really young, I used to always think with great conviction that five was even, because it "looked like an even number". I associated "even" with being devious. I couldn't comprehend that it was "odd", because I interpreted "odd" numbers to be weird, and I didn't find 5 to be weird at all.

But now it's fourteen, because halved it is 7, and I like 7. There's some history behind that... Doubled, it's twenty-eight, and I like that number for many reasons. It is my mother's favourite number, it is the age of one of my obsessions, it is an age mentioned in a song which I became obsessed with for several months. Plus it seems like a nice age too. Fourteen in particular? I love the way it looks written out as a word, in chapter fourteen in a book I have, my favourite character is depicted, 1+4=5, 1&4=14, among some other reasons. Also, I met my first boyfriend when he was fourteen years old, and I always think that his fourteen-year-old-self was an absolute state of perfection.

Also, this guy I was once obsessed with, his birthday is on the 4th of October, the 4/10, 4+10=14. And my first best friend's date of birth + my first crush's month of birth = FOURTEEN.

:faint: It seems like I've thought this through quite a lot.

Ironically though, I absolutely adore Chinese culture (I want to be a sinologist) and I just found out today that they consider fourteen to be a highly unlucky number :lol: