Sick of..

What are you just sick and tired of?

I'm tired of being that 'shy' quiet girl who everyone thinks never talks. I'm just sooo sick of it and everything and everyone.

Maybe I just don't like you! Maybe that's why I Don't talk to you! Or that I actually am trying to learn in school and don't screw around the whole class. Ugh.

Sorry just needed to rant a little..How about you?
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm sick of people that--hell, I'm just sick of humans. Especially teenage boys, who air-hump you at dances, put you down, and call you a "fat bitch" (that was actually a girl, even though I'm normal weight). And kids that bash on my boyfriend just because he's not the handsomest or deepest-sounding guy in he school. The people who bully him and call him gay. And the people (shit I'm ranting) who ask you perverted questions like "are you positive" and stuff. And the popular kids that ask you something random and something they shouldn't even care about ("What's your sister's name?" (even though I didn't even know her name)). And ESPECIALLY when I'm in an argument with someone and just because they got in the last word they think they've won. =l
Erup.
I'm sick of other people. But not all. I can't stand some people. I just...sometimes don't know why, but one of reasons is some people think that, they're better, more clever, prettier of the rest. The ignore others, and are really mean. Not only kids like me, but even adults. They now everything better, than the rest! Uh, I'm just pissed off on these people....
I was that quiet guy in school to. I also apparently looked intimidating (I like to think "Intimidatingly Handsome xD), so I had a lunch table to myself for at least a year in high school. But eventually either you or someone will step up and reach out. :]

Anyway, I'm sick of going to work and not sitting here drawing instead. But I gotta feed myself somehow. Why can't I just draw food and eat that to survive?
I'm sick of being sick and tired.
Bullies, all kinds. I wish all of them would be dragged down into the fires of Hell.
People always say that bullies are just people who have low self-esteem, have been abused, etc but that's the biggest lie in the universe. Bullies are all just spoiled, self-confident douchebags whose parents always told them they were "special".
I mean, seriously, when was the last time a bully ever felt suicidal, depressed, or worthless? Never. Why would a bully feel all that when they're immensely popular and have all the friends in the world? It's always the victim who ends up feeling worthless and wanting to take their own life.
I think bullies are just like rapists; their motive is also power and dominance, and they also want attention too.
Bullies are all inherently evil and should be executed, because they're useless, beyond hope and all they do is pollute society with their Nazi ideas. They also don't know love and friendship, considering them only for weak people. Nobody would go to a bully's funeral, and besides, we don't miss people like Jefferey Dhamer, Osama bin Laden or Muhammar Ghadaffi, so who'll miss a bully when they're dead? Bullies are just as bad as criminals and should be punished properly.
But what does this matter anyway? People are just too stupid and narrow-minded to understand bullying.
End rave.

Plus, rude and disrespectful teachers. Today my tutor told me to "BE QUIET" when I was explaining something to him. The nerve of that guy. :shakefish:
I wholly agree with you
I miss Dahmer. He was such a card.
i dont like losing in contests consecutively
I'm sick of people thinking they know what good or bad music is.
I'm sick of how a lot of people are really into bad music.
Well now that you mention it... I'm pretty fed up all those touchy feely teens.
MTFU dammit! :shakefist:
I was the exact same way in school. Seemed like there was always that one person who'd try to talk to me. People just don't understand how it's possible to not want to constantly talk :angered:

I don't really have much to be sick and tired of...well, I am sick of being tired from staying up late and waking up early for work, by whatareyougonnado? :shrug:

A companion of the female type would be nice, though..
I get that at school too, and with two chatty classmates.

In physics, the dude who sits beside me whispers all sorts of random things to me when I'm trying to listen to the teacher. They include things like "Ugh my English teacher gave me a low mark again" and "hey have you noticed that the guy over there looks like Squidward from Spongebob?"
I usually politely nod and start writing notes down. Other times, I don't listen at all.

The next is this girl in marketing. One class, she went over to my desk once every five minutes to talk about mostly unimportant things.

To conclude, I'm sick and tired of schoolwork and life too.
the same thing that you are sick of...! (just about myself..) die shyneeeeeess!!!
Being unemployed, it's boring and I want money, not just because I am greedy =P but because I actually need money to, er... live, and for future plans.
I'm sick of everything; the school I go, the people I know, the house and city I live. I can't wait to start college. I. Just. So. Can't. Wait.
I'm sick of being tired. Even if I get 10 hours of sleep or take a nap in the middle of the day, I am ridiculously tired and have to fight to keep my eyes open. DX
Maybe you have a deficiency? Try taking iron or B vitamin supplements, also over sleeping can actually make you feel more tired, don't ask why but it does, most people don't need more than 8 hours sleep max.
Hm, that might be it. I know I'm at lead D vitamin deficient, so I may be lacking others as well...thank you!
no worries, I hope it helps. Also excercise is good for not feeling tired, I find the days I run I have more energy than the days I don't.
I'm sick of being objectified.
I'm sick of school. I just want to go out there and make some money.
everyone calling me a hipster......