November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 79

Sick of..

:iconmystory557:
Mystory557 Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What are you just sick and tired of?

I'm tired of being that 'shy' quiet girl who everyone thinks never talks. I'm just sooo sick of it and everything and everyone.

Maybe I just don't like you! Maybe that's why I Don't talk to you! Or that I actually am trying to learn in school and don't screw around the whole class. Ugh.

Sorry just needed to rant a little..How about you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontackennels:
TACKennels Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm sick of people that--hell, I'm just sick of humans. Especially teenage boys, who air-hump you at dances, put you down, and call you a "fat bitch" (that was actually a girl, even though I'm normal weight). And kids that bash on my boyfriend just because he's not the handsomest or deepest-sounding guy in he school. The people who bully him and call him gay. And the people (shit I'm ranting) who ask you perverted questions like "are you positive" and stuff. And the popular kids that ask you something random and something they shouldn't even care about ("What's your sister's name?" (even though I didn't even know her name)). And ESPECIALLY when I'm in an argument with someone and just because they got in the last word they think they've won. =l
Erup.
:iconmrshybrid:
MrsHybrid Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
I'm sick of other people. But not all. I can't stand some people. I just...sometimes don't know why, but one of reasons is some people think that, they're better, more clever, prettier of the rest. The ignore others, and are really mean. Not only kids like me, but even adults. They now everything better, than the rest! Uh, I'm just pissed off on these people....
:iconthe-other-master:
The-other-Master Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Many, many things
:iconrizhnir:
Rizhnir Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
I was that quiet guy in school to. I also apparently looked intimidating (I like to think "Intimidatingly Handsome xD), so I had a lunch table to myself for at least a year in high school. But eventually either you or someone will step up and reach out. :]

Anyway, I'm sick of going to work and not sitting here drawing instead. But I gotta feed myself somehow. Why can't I just draw food and eat that to survive?
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I'm sick of being sick and tired.
:iconnecromanceraleius:
NecromancerAleius Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
Bullies, all kinds. I wish all of them would be dragged down into the fires of Hell.
People always say that bullies are just people who have low self-esteem, have been abused, etc but that's the biggest lie in the universe. Bullies are all just spoiled, self-confident douchebags whose parents always told them they were "special".
I mean, seriously, when was the last time a bully ever felt suicidal, depressed, or worthless? Never. Why would a bully feel all that when they're immensely popular and have all the friends in the world? It's always the victim who ends up feeling worthless and wanting to take their own life.
I think bullies are just like rapists; their motive is also power and dominance, and they also want attention too.
Bullies are all inherently evil and should be executed, because they're useless, beyond hope and all they do is pollute society with their Nazi ideas. They also don't know love and friendship, considering them only for weak people. Nobody would go to a bully's funeral, and besides, we don't miss people like Jefferey Dhamer, Osama bin Laden or Muhammar Ghadaffi, so who'll miss a bully when they're dead? Bullies are just as bad as criminals and should be punished properly.
But what does this matter anyway? People are just too stupid and narrow-minded to understand bullying.
End rave.

Plus, rude and disrespectful teachers. Today my tutor told me to "BE QUIET" when I was explaining something to him. The nerve of that guy. :shakefish:
:iconmystory557:
Mystory557 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I wholly agree with you
:iconksxzt:
KSXZT Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I miss Dahmer. He was such a card.
:iconchicharia:
chicharia Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i dont like losing in contests consecutively
:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm sick of people thinking they know what good or bad music is.
Add a Comment: