Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 219

Ventriloquist dummies, clowns and mannequins...

:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
What do you think of them? Are you scared shitless of them like most people or are you like the one person who can stand them? I personally hate clowns and mannequins but I love ventriloquist dummies. They're creepy cool. :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I love clowns... if they have original material. The circus that comes to town every year has used the same clown acts every year for the last four or five years. I've lost count. If they have fresh material, they're hilarious, and I have absolutely no idea how people could possibly find these delightful comedic experts to be creepy.

Ventriloquism... well, one of my favorite comedians is Jeff Dunham. Haven't been able to find any other ventriloquists to be entertaining, though.

I've never seen the kinds of mannequin's you're talking about; at least, not outside of cartoons. The only mannequins I know of are the ones that display clothing in the windows of shops at the mall.
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Clowns come off as being like... Not quite human, I think. But yeah, those are the kind of mannequins I mean. I hate the more realistic ones.
:iconyukidogzombie:
yukidogzombie Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012   Traditional Artist
i love clowns but im super scared of ventriloquist dummies & mannequins they just way too scary
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Interesting... Usually it's the inverse.
yukidogzombie Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012   Traditional Artist
clowns are cute & nice but i think ventriloquist dummies are evil they really scary they look like they want to kill someone :fear:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It's interesting that you find clowns fine but not dummies. :o
yukidogzombie Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012   Traditional Artist
clowns are nice & funny but ventriloquist dummies have a super super scary face & it kinda of look real too & that makes it a lot more scary & in lots of show they always evil
:iconyangyexin:
Yangyexin Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012   Digital Artist
I love all of the above. CB
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
How odd. :stare:
:iconyangyexin:
Yangyexin Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012   Digital Artist
;D
Add a Comment: