What was the thing a known/famous person/celebrity did/said that genuinely pi$$ed you off?

I'm writing a comedy blog post series on famous people/celebrities and need inspirtation. So I ask what was the thing such a person said or did that genuinely pi$$ed you off (or that you found ridicule-worthy)?

I just heard about Mitt Romney disguising campaign rallying as fake relief campaigns for Sandy victims.

I'm still pi$$ed at the words of a woman who inherited a fortune and urged people to take example from people in Asia and to work for less money.

What about you?
Comments294
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Everything :stare:
Though I remember my friend once told me about a republican who said something like "if you're raped, it's your fault if you get pregnant. If you think hard enough about not getting pregnant, then you won't get a baby." which I thought was hilarious.
I don't care about those people
Good for you:)
ANYTHING that Stephen Harper has said. I don't do the celebrity thing, I have no idea who Hilton called bitchtits last week because I really can't see the point.
Of course it's hard to care about one celebrity insulting another... but it's different when a celebrity proposes a cynical and mindbogingly stupid solution to a world problem.
Uhmmm, Yeah. EVERYTHING Stephen Harper has ever said, he's just Canada's George Bush.
Oh, that explains everything.
Bummer, I know :thumbsdown: and people ask me why I want a duel citizenship.
Maybe you could do as Kurt Vonnegut did. He officially declared he signs out of his own country.
Well I DO like the sound of "the only difference between Hitler and Harper is Hitler was elected"
Alexander Lukashenko (dictator of Belarus) said something along the lines of "I would rather be a dictator than be gay." He's a criminal AND a homophobe. After what he started in December 2010, he should be sitting in a prison cell now.

Dave Mustaine (lead singer and guitarist for Megadeth) said that Obama staged the Aurora shooting in July. I was horrified when I read about it, because he is a musical hero to me. I hope he was drunk or something when he said that. That's just unreal...
Technically he is a dictator, so it's like he said "I'd rather be a Belarusian/male than gay".

Oh, I wouldn't worry. There was a conspiracy theory circling the Internet back then. Since it was concocted by master manipulators, it was easy to fall for it. Hell, even I fell for the imposter thing where they showed two photos of the perpetrator that looked way different (but apparently drugs can alter one's appeareance).
Not really, I mean, considering the fact that a sentence can be taken out of contest so easily, I do not take almost I see in the media seriously. Besides politicians approving crazy laws (in case we had them), those individuals are not going to affect me.

When politicians open their mouths and spill crap, I listen to different medias and judge myself, but I do not go apeshit everytime somebody screws up. I am too busy for that
tipper gore, lamar smith, people who like censoring things instead of trying to understand them.

Tipper Gore because I just learned she wanted to ban Metal music

Lamar Smith, well...SOPA and everything else like that.
You just made me re-hate Lamar Smith. And now I'm ragingly mad at Tipper too!
All hail, metal will prevail!
Actually I think you made me realize how much censorship pisses me off. I think I'll write the next part on the likes of Gore...
good stuff, good luck btw XD
Luck? Consider this article already written XD
tarintino's crit on david fincher, because fincher doesn't write his scripts, he's a visual master, whereas tarintino writes/directs bullshit to entertain teenage boys.
The Kardashians for even thinking about standing anywhere near a 100 mile radius of a camera or microphone. I can't even begin to describe how sick I am of hearing that name. I feel nauseous just from having typed it.
I feel the same way. How do those bimbos make the news? :X