Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 293

What was the thing a known/famous person/celebrity did/said that genuinely pi$$ed you off?

:iconpedigri:
Pedigri Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm writing a comedy blog post series on famous people/celebrities and need inspirtation. So I ask what was the thing such a person said or did that genuinely pi$$ed you off (or that you found ridicule-worthy)?

I just heard about Mitt Romney disguising campaign rallying as fake relief campaigns for Sandy victims.

I'm still pi$$ed at the words of a woman who inherited a fortune and urged people to take example from people in Asia and to work for less money.

What about you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkhirate:
Khirate Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Everything :stare:
Though I remember my friend once told me about a republican who said something like "if you're raped, it's your fault if you get pregnant. If you think hard enough about not getting pregnant, then you won't get a baby." which I thought was hilarious.
:icon0rg:
I don't care about those people
Pedigri Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Good for you:)
:iconangelsinspiration:
AngelsInspiration Dec 6, 2012   General Artist
ANYTHING that Stephen Harper has said. I don't do the celebrity thing, I have no idea who Hilton called bitchtits last week because I really can't see the point.
Of course it's hard to care about one celebrity insulting another... but it's different when a celebrity proposes a cynical and mindbogingly stupid solution to a world problem.
AngelsInspiration Dec 7, 2012   General Artist
Uhmmm, Yeah. EVERYTHING Stephen Harper has ever said, he's just Canada's George Bush.
Oh, that explains everything.
AngelsInspiration Dec 7, 2012   General Artist
Bummer, I know :thumbsdown: and people ask me why I want a duel citizenship.
Maybe you could do as Kurt Vonnegut did. He officially declared he signs out of his own country.
AngelsInspiration Dec 8, 2012   General Artist
Well I DO like the sound of "the only difference between Hitler and Harper is Hitler was elected"
Add a Comment: