Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 293

What was the thing a known/famous person/celebrity did/said that genuinely pi$$ed you off?

:iconpedigri:
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm writing a comedy blog post series on famous people/celebrities and need inspirtation. So I ask what was the thing such a person said or did that genuinely pi$$ed you off (or that you found ridicule-worthy)?

I just heard about Mitt Romney disguising campaign rallying as fake relief campaigns for Sandy victims.

I'm still pi$$ed at the words of a woman who inherited a fortune and urged people to take example from people in Asia and to work for less money.

What about you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Everything :stare:
Though I remember my friend once told me about a republican who said something like "if you're raped, it's your fault if you get pregnant. If you think hard enough about not getting pregnant, then you won't get a baby." which I thought was hilarious.
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I don't care about those people
Pedigri Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Good for you:)
:iconangelsinspiration:
AngelsInspiration Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012   General Artist
ANYTHING that Stephen Harper has said. I don't do the celebrity thing, I have no idea who Hilton called bitchtits last week because I really can't see the point.
Of course it's hard to care about one celebrity insulting another... but it's different when a celebrity proposes a cynical and mindbogingly stupid solution to a world problem.
AngelsInspiration Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   General Artist
Uhmmm, Yeah. EVERYTHING Stephen Harper has ever said, he's just Canada's George Bush.
Oh, that explains everything.
AngelsInspiration Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   General Artist
Bummer, I know :thumbsdown: and people ask me why I want a duel citizenship.
Maybe you could do as Kurt Vonnegut did. He officially declared he signs out of his own country.
AngelsInspiration Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   General Artist
Well I DO like the sound of "the only difference between Hitler and Harper is Hitler was elected"
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Alexander Lukashenko (dictator of Belarus) said something along the lines of "I would rather be a dictator than be gay." He's a criminal AND a homophobe. After what he started in December 2010, he should be sitting in a prison cell now.

Dave Mustaine (lead singer and guitarist for Megadeth) said that Obama staged the Aurora shooting in July. I was horrified when I read about it, because he is a musical hero to me. I hope he was drunk or something when he said that. That's just unreal...
Technically he is a dictator, so it's like he said "I'd rather be a Belarusian/male than gay".

Oh, I wouldn't worry. There was a conspiracy theory circling the Internet back then. Since it was concocted by master manipulators, it was easy to fall for it. Hell, even I fell for the imposter thing where they showed two photos of the perpetrator that looked way different (but apparently drugs can alter one's appeareance).
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Not really, I mean, considering the fact that a sentence can be taken out of contest so easily, I do not take almost I see in the media seriously. Besides politicians approving crazy laws (in case we had them), those individuals are not going to affect me.

When politicians open their mouths and spill crap, I listen to different medias and judge myself, but I do not go apeshit everytime somebody screws up. I am too busy for that
:iconsagethethird:
sagethethird Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
tipper gore, lamar smith, people who like censoring things instead of trying to understand them.

Tipper Gore because I just learned she wanted to ban Metal music

Lamar Smith, well...SOPA and everything else like that.
Pedigri Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You just made me re-hate Lamar Smith. And now I'm ragingly mad at Tipper too!
All hail, metal will prevail!
Hell yes. :headbang:
:nod:
Pedigri Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Actually I think you made me realize how much censorship pisses me off. I think I'll write the next part on the likes of Gore...
good stuff, good luck btw XD
Luck? Consider this article already written XD
sagethethird Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
:XD:
:iconkmnfive:
kmnfive Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
tarintino's crit on david fincher, because fincher doesn't write his scripts, he's a visual master, whereas tarintino writes/directs bullshit to entertain teenage boys.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
The Kardashians for even thinking about standing anywhere near a 100 mile radius of a camera or microphone. I can't even begin to describe how sick I am of hearing that name. I feel nauseous just from having typed it.
I feel the same way. How do those bimbos make the news? :X
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for your comment:) As a consolation prize you'll get a misspelling of their surname: Tardashian, KarTRASHian.
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for your comment:) Here's your consolation prize: misspelled version of their surname: Tardashian.
:iconderp-lord:
DERP-LORD Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Snooki
Pauly D
Justin Bieber
Nicki Minaj
Katy Parry
Miley Cirus
Ke$ha
One Direction
Austin Mahone
Tiger Woods
Mike Tyson
Luis Suarez
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know all except Pauly, Austin and Luis.

I understand why the rest can be seen as annoying.
And I devoted a whole long post to empty a verbal septic tank on One Direction.
:iconcometcolt:
CometColt Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I never liked Obama because I don't necessarily agree with his policies, he hasn't impressed me at all as president so far (and I doubt he will during his second term), and for someone who is at best an average to below-average president, he is vastly overrated. Obama, I just - ugh! :roll:

Also, I really hate Charlie Sheen, particularly for all the BS he pulled last year. I swear, the guy is a complete ass! :X
:iconclaycowboys:
ClayCowboys Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Professional Writer
Anything said by Ted Nugent and Donald Trump following the election.
:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
When I read that Russell Brand is going to be in a Drop Dead Fred remake and then found out he was going to make it a Beetlejuice rip-off....that's what did it for me. I don't get why people like him, he's weird and creepy looking. As Christopher Walken once said: "This..guy is unfucking believable."

It's bad enough that Brand had to ruin Arthur. But he's resorting to flat out ripping off Beetlejuice? That's just a whole new level of low. I liked him in Hop and Despicable Me and that's because they were animated, his Ponderland shows was good and all - but he should REALLY stop trying.
He's the guy who was doing all those unappropriate things, publicly? One of the photos on the Internet showed him with his pants down or something like that.

I guess people think he's some kind of (amusing) troll and admire him for having the - hmm - courage to do all the obnoxious things he does, because they lack such "courage" themselves.
:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
He's also Katy Perry's ex-husband.
That's probably why I heard about him.
:iconmr-timeshadow:
Mr-Timeshadow Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
In the first volume of his autobiography, Isaac Asimov convinced me to never read him again. He kept bragging about his photographic memory, but quoted from his childhood journals, which repeatedly contradicted him. That would be pathetic and amusing, but when he reached the birth of his first child and said he went out and found a woman to sleep with him DURING delivery because he had to prove he was a man, I lost it! For starters, he swore an oath to his wife when he married her, and had a moral obligation to that half-born baby. And even his argument was pathetic; doesn't impregnating your wife prove you have the basics down? She married you, and bedded you, and is carrying your child for nine months! If that didn't prove it, I don't know what else you you want!
He was a pig.
I didn't know that, either, and I've read lots of his fiction. Damn, that's just low, and cruel. Why the hell would he do that?!
Mr-Timeshadow Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I'm sticking with "pig". I can think of no good reason, not even a tenuous one, that can explain missing your firstborn's birth and leaving your wife to suffer alone.
Yeah, what a prick :X
I didn't know that, but what he did to his wife is indeed very, very loathesome.
That's the type of a stupid excuse you'd hear from a molester ("she provoked me, it was her fault").
Mr-Timeshadow Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Well, I'll give him that the woman he cheated with consented to it -- but of course, his wife didn't consent to it, so he still hurts someone. Unlike a molester, he would have hurt the one he didn't bed.
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
I'm always hoping that Lindsey Lohan can stay out of trouble. I thought she was great in Freaky Friday. That movie made me laugh so much. I thought she had a bright future. :shrug:
Yeah, that was a good movie. I don't understand why that would happen to her :(
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Many celebs get addicted to the partying lifestyle.
Good point.
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Cocaine was brighter. Sooo white and pretty...;/
:icondannimondesigns:
DannimonDesigns Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
- Everybody who has ever worked for FOX News Channel
- The Entire Republican Party
- Pope Benedict
- Heck Politicians in general
- The Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Alabama Crimson Tide
- ESPN and their love affair with New York and Boston Sports teams.
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Fox? You expect ethics from a company at least partly owned by Rupert Murdoch, the wiretapping tabloid guy?:)
:icondannimondesigns:
DannimonDesigns Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
He's also planning on buying the Chicago Tribune. I know its a Rag but with Murdoch owning it, the Chicago Tribune wouldnt be worth using as Toilet Paper.
Pedigri Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
True. My butt reads only the finest in modern journalism. My butt is so well-read, it has been in more places than I've ever been.
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It takes a lot to annoy me :lol:
In fact...I'm drawing a blank
Add a Comment: