Things that are underappreciated

What kinds of things/jobs/etc do you think people take for granted/under appreciate these days?

(I'd have to say....toilet paper is taken for granted ;) Ever been in the woods before?)
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Knowing how to breath, walk, swallow, etc. All the basic necessities.
Hm, I don't think anyone's brought up clothing as something that's unappreciated...
Oh yes. Life without clothing wouldn't be the same xD
You can say that again!! :lol:
education. Kids in my current school complain about it but me, I'm happy I have it because in the country where I used to live at, education is pretty expensive :/

Time is also another thing that humans take for granted!
Both are very good examples!!!!
I could live without spiders. ><
But spiders are good. Spiders have 8 legs. Bugs have 6 legs. 8 is clearly a bigger and better number than 6. Spiders eat bugs. Ergo spiders are awesome.
Something goes inside then something white goes out . :la:
toothbrush on duty , dirty mind
YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!
The ability to shoot lasers from our eyes.
That would be kinda fun
I wouldn't want that!!
nature itself. let me just start out by saying passenger pigeon. people think of plants and animals like they are never ending. because of these people more animals are closer to extintion than 100 years ago. they dont realize that once its gone its gone and cant bring it back. thats why i think people take nature for granted. oh and if you dont know what a passenger piegon is look up the story. its pretty sad.
totally agree with you. We should take care of nature!!!
We definately need to take better care of nature. I go camping/fishing sometimes, and I HATE seeing trash everywhere. Its disgusting. People don't care about preserving the beautiful nature we have.
yeah if you want a better place to live in pick up after yourself and do good things if they dont thats everybodys death threat
Life in general. It's a gift that we are even alive each and every day we have.

Also, our toes, we just take them for granted lol
Art. Or, to be precise: people who take commissions and bring ideas to life.