Idiot in wheelchais on escalator.

Tosh.O showed this yesterday. XD

[link]
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This better suited to your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
"I was on an escalator once when the power went out...I was stuck on that thing for hours."
Simple, walk the rest of the way. As Tosh even said "Escalators don't break, they just turn into stairs."
I watched this and wondered just how bright was this person to decide to do that?

Shininginthedarkness, are you sure that's not you? I really don't know whether to ignore you or pity you from how low you put yourself trying to get me mad. Grow up ok? All you're doing is showing everyone how pathetic you are. Someone reading your comments is probably LOL at you right now. Don't ponder this too hard or your brain will explode. :)

Anyway seems to me a smarter person would just find another way around. The person in the vid obviously had none at all. Maybe this woman was ina hurry and not good with being patient. The result a fat bruised ego and a broken wheelchair which cost a couple hundred bucks. Common sense, escalators are for people not wheelchairs.
:iconraccoonclapplz:
Read the rules. :eager:
Now that's a PLZ account I plan on using. Awesome!
You shouldn't be so hard on your mom.
Oh, snap!

...You changed your username!
OH GOD I READ YOUR SIG
AS

I'M SORRY! You can't do that to me before I've had my coffee :(
I don't have a signature. :confused:

I was just pretty sure I had seen you with a different name before.
I must have been mistaken.
:(
I don't know, now I'm so confused!
I didn't change my name, but there are a few people with vaguely similar icons to mine.