I am lonely will anyone speak to me

Ok, this post is to discuss about loneliness.
So, What do you have to say about it?
Comments766
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I only really realise how lonely I am when I've been out with people, then come home and no-one notices that I'm there
well, that's temporary.

You can one day move out from your ungrateful family.
I feel lonely too. I try and have a discussion with people on here and they just want to abuse the :shit: out of me and my work.
I haven't really read the comments on here but I hope nobody is making you feel that way.
if someone abuses the shit out of you, that gives you total rights to abuse the shit out out of them.
Thus it's a vicious cycle.

But, if you wish to be better than them, ignore them.
I agree completely
That makes two of us.
When ever I'm lonely, I get horny :iconhurrhurrplz:
whenever I get horny, I realize how much I'm lonely.
but wecan be forever alone together
I was alone for years. When I had to sell my house and everything I owned, except my movie DVDs and Music CDs, my friends and family stopped visiting me. They were ashamed of me. This placed me into a deeper depression.

What is it with people when it comes to depression? The one time I "really" needed my friends and family to help me was during this time. And what did they do? They completely avoided me! It's like they don't even want to deal with depression; it's like a plague to them. And the worst thing about it is...they see themselves as Christians. Well, I got news for them. They are crummy Christians. And I say this as a Christian! They should have a least talked to me!
That sounds really hard and they weren't being nice people let alone Christians; I think this is one of those things where its better to tell them where to stick it
Once I got back on my feet, I did that very thing.

I found out who my true friends are.
That's good, one true friend is better than a whole crowd of fakers
Are you alright now?
Yes. For the most part, I am fine. There will always be problems. But its nothing like it was before.
Don't be depressed. I hope you have a roof over your head now. (Well, since ur on the internet, that's most likely the case XD)

Yes, they should have talked to you. But always know, people are cowards when it comes to matters of the heart.

Now, people won't always be around to give you emotional solace but God and religion will always give you emotional solace (but that's all that it'll give).

I'm sorry to say, you have to deal with whatever you have in YOUR life.

Why do we fall?
So we can get back up :D

and if you can't get back up after falling from a hill, how will you face a mountain?
You're quoting Batman. LOL

Yes, I get what you're saying. And I know the book of Job. I'm okay now.
It was alfred, not batman. xD

Ohh, what's the book of Job about?
Yeah, but the quote was from the Batman movie.

Book of Job is about a guy who lost everything and then gets it back.