Closed to new replies
August 16, 2011
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Silly world records

:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The things that they put in the world record books are just plain silly sometimes. Like this -> [link] Man, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I totally should have been there for that one ;)

What are some of the silliest world records that you know of? Or maybe even the craziest, the most odd, whatever it is, if its a world record tell me about it!

Oh, and inb4 foxnews :XD:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheassholeprophet:
TheAssholeProphet Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2011   General Artist
i'm not a perv but in that video i realised how much sex appeal so many women have.. gehh lots of hot girls in bikni's and they kno it!
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
I dislike the one with the hourglass figure...
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
The Mayor of the city I live holds the record of largest collection of demitasse :B
:iconlhsprayart:
LHSprayArt Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconnamemaychange:
namemaychange Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2011
I once read about the most bones broken on an accident. I don't remember very well, I think the guy fell off from a huge height, either that or he had some kind of car accident. Either way, he broke ALMOST ALL of his bones. Just so you know, the human body has 206.
:iconskuldier:
Skuldier Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011
Did he recover?
namemaychange Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011
Hmm, all of this is something I barely recall reading a long time ago, so I don't remember much. Out of curiosity, I just researched a bit. The guy's name is Evel Knievel, a motorcycle daredevil. He broke almost all of his bones, but that was during his lifetime, not on a single accident (actually, during his lifetime he suffered 433 broken bones. Ouch..). He died a few years ago, aged 69, out of a pulmonary disease, so I guess he did recover of his injuries and had a peaceful life on his latter years :)
:iconskuldier:
Skuldier Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011
Oh yes, Evel Knievel. I know him. I thought you meant someone who broke all his bones at once.
namemaychange Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011
Hehe yeah, that's what I meant when I first posted, only to discover later my memory had betrayed me :P
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Aug 16, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmm, I wonder if there are people trying to top that :?
Add a Comment: