Consensual incest between two adults with contraceptives - yes/no?

your opinion? I for one thing would never do that sort of thing with my family members. in fact i try to avoid them due to being frightened of molestation as a child. But if some other person in another family wants to do it, go ahead I am all for it. None of my business what goes on in other people's beds. :roll:

btw, incest does not always mean brother/sister, the relationship can mean sister-sister, brother-brother, etc. so the "retarded baby" argument can become null. now, what's your take on consensual incest between two adults? would you tolerate it?
Comments366
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's not my problem. I don't care what the hell anyone does, so long as its consensual.
After clarifying "adults", "consensual" and "contraception", there's really no more with which to oppose than disgust, which is no basis with which to tell people what they can and can't do.
Disgusting, but yes, I'd tolerate it. I think.
It's fairly simple. Is she hot or not?
So if the biggest concern is fucked up babies does that mean anal sex with relatives is A(nal)-Okay?
exactly. what if it's anal/non-baby making? is it okay then?
I see nothing wrong with that.
I see nothing wrong with that. They wouldn't be exploiting anybody, or procreating, so... :shrug:
No.
I think it's one of those issues in which you either have all or nothing. You can't fuck your sibling or mother or father or whatever, and wear a condom or pop a pill, and then declare that the people who are doing exactly the same thing, but are skipping a stage are on a lower moral rung. It doesn't quite work.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :no:
whats with this whole insest thing anyway? found one in the politics section last night now the main forum D:

incest is just wierd leave it at that.
Definitely not for me, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
As for the "retarded baby" argument, there are people with obvious slight genetic disorders, who still legally reproduce. For example, my aunt and uncle. The father has a slightly mutated earlobe and the mother has a mutation on a chromosome, causing Morton's Toe; a second toe longer the first. Both are significantly short, with slightly oddly shaped skulls; a significantly heavy brow, and an underbite).

Their 5 children not only take a toll on them and their home's very low finances, but having severe physical developmental (2 have "retardation", one has Asperger's, one has dwarfism, and the baby is severely delayed in milestones, and is very small.) And not to mention their psychological (home"school") disorders (this affects very adversely the mother as well).

The issue of adults committing incest with birth control is nothing compared to this.
yeah i saw a show on TV where a midget couple who can't procreate by themselves were allowed to use a surrogate mother to make a biological child. who let them procreate?

the scary thing is, if we decide who will have kids or not have kids, there might come a full-blown eugenics program
It wouldn't happen within boundaries. Little People should be genetic matches before they reproduce.
I think its fucked up when a grandson knocks up his grandma, but uh, they seemed happy. :wtf:
I personally don't think people should have relationships with their family members however if they're two consenting adults I guess all the power to them if they can get away with it. I'm not into it, I dislike it, but I won't go telling people what to do with their sexual lives so long as nobody is being hurt mentally or physically. :I
ew! that's fucking disgusting, you spend too much time on 4chan
as long as theyre not very close relatives, risk is very low, and even with direct brother&sister, risk isnt that high.
defects occur mostly when incestual breeding is repeated :P
what about brother on brother