Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
May 1, 2011
Link

Statistics

Replies: 368

Consensual incest between two adults with contraceptives - yes/no?

:iconimyaranaikaplz:
imyaranaikaplz Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
your opinion? I for one thing would never do that sort of thing with my family members. in fact i try to avoid them due to being frightened of molestation as a child. But if some other person in another family wants to do it, go ahead I am all for it. None of my business what goes on in other people's beds. :roll:

btw, incest does not always mean brother/sister, the relationship can mean sister-sister, brother-brother, etc. so the "retarded baby" argument can become null. now, what's your take on consensual incest between two adults? would you tolerate it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondanite:
DaNite Featured By Owner May 13, 2011
It's not my problem. I don't care what the hell anyone does, so long as its consensual.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner May 13, 2011
After clarifying "adults", "consensual" and "contraception", there's really no more with which to oppose than disgust, which is no basis with which to tell people what they can and can't do.
:iconjimmyled:
Jimmyled Featured By Owner May 13, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
Disgusting, but yes, I'd tolerate it. I think.
:icondogslapper:
DogSlapper Featured By Owner May 11, 2011
It's fairly simple. Is she hot or not?
:iconmxzylpt:
Mxzylpt Featured By Owner May 11, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
So if the biggest concern is fucked up babies does that mean anal sex with relatives is A(nal)-Okay?
imyaranaikaplz Featured By Owner May 11, 2011
exactly. what if it's anal/non-baby making? is it okay then?
:iconspazmagoog:
spazmagoog Featured By Owner May 9, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
I see nothing wrong with that.
:iconmeursaultx:
meursaultx Featured By Owner May 9, 2011
I see nothing wrong with that. They wouldn't be exploiting anybody, or procreating, so... :shrug:
:iconxopumpkinlovexo:
xoPumpkinLovexo Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
NO.
:iconboaal:
Boaal Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
No.
I think it's one of those issues in which you either have all or nothing. You can't fuck your sibling or mother or father or whatever, and wear a condom or pop a pill, and then declare that the people who are doing exactly the same thing, but are skipping a stage are on a lower moral rung. It doesn't quite work.
:iconfree-form-sketches:
Free-Form-Sketches Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Student General Artist
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :no:
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
whats with this whole insest thing anyway? found one in the politics section last night now the main forum D:

incest is just wierd leave it at that.
:iconkiiyytandco:
kiiyytandco Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Definitely not for me, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
:iconteko-chi:
Teko-chi Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
As for the "retarded baby" argument, there are people with obvious slight genetic disorders, who still legally reproduce. For example, my aunt and uncle. The father has a slightly mutated earlobe and the mother has a mutation on a chromosome, causing Morton's Toe; a second toe longer the first. Both are significantly short, with slightly oddly shaped skulls; a significantly heavy brow, and an underbite).

Their 5 children not only take a toll on them and their home's very low finances, but having severe physical developmental (2 have "retardation", one has Asperger's, one has dwarfism, and the baby is severely delayed in milestones, and is very small.) And not to mention their psychological (home"school") disorders (this affects very adversely the mother as well).

The issue of adults committing incest with birth control is nothing compared to this.
imyaranaikaplz Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
yeah i saw a show on TV where a midget couple who can't procreate by themselves were allowed to use a surrogate mother to make a biological child. who let them procreate?

the scary thing is, if we decide who will have kids or not have kids, there might come a full-blown eugenics program
:iconteko-chi:
Teko-chi Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
It wouldn't happen within boundaries. Little People should be genetic matches before they reproduce.
:iconbingemaster:
bingemaster Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
no gross
:iconmseal:
mseal Featured By Owner May 4, 2011
Hell no!
:iconlychicambess:
LychiCambess Featured By Owner May 3, 2011
I think its fucked up when a grandson knocks up his grandma, but uh, they seemed happy. :wtf:
:iconsoulstarforger:
SoulStarforger Featured By Owner May 3, 2011
I personally don't think people should have relationships with their family members however if they're two consenting adults I guess all the power to them if they can get away with it. I'm not into it, I dislike it, but I won't go telling people what to do with their sexual lives so long as nobody is being hurt mentally or physically. :I
same with me
:iconpakajunatufty:
PakajunaTufty Featured By Owner May 3, 2011  Student Digital Artist
ew! that's fucking disgusting, you spend too much time on 4chan
:iconblackfire-dragon:
Blackfire-Dragon Featured By Owner May 3, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
as long as theyre not very close relatives, risk is very low, and even with direct brother&sister, risk isnt that high.
defects occur mostly when incestual breeding is repeated :P
what about brother on brother
:iconblackfire-dragon:
Blackfire-Dragon Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
for me they can do whatever they want. i dont think having romantic relationships with siblings is defined as a medical disorder or something like that. so itd be just a choice, like homosexuality, or a liking for chubby women over skinny ones :P
:iconsakoz-unleashed:
SaKoz-Unleashed Featured By Owner May 3, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Your incest... ahem, INTEREST in this subject seems like a cause for certain degree of worry conserning your mental health. Go have your head checked.

But to quote a famous song from Bobby McFerrin "Don't worry be happy" and myself "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it" I can only admit that in the deepest dark corners of my mind, I'm also curius of what people have to say on the subject.

Initiating reading now...
faggot can't you read? i said i wouldn't do it but would not care if others do. and for the "interest", i am not intellectually lazy to just go with the crowd and go "incest should die"
SaKoz-Unleashed Featured By Owner May 4, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes I can. Can you? I'd suggest that you read at least the second paragraph of my previous post again, assuming you have read it even once so far.

I never claimed you would. I merely stated that your interest in the subject could be considered worrysome. YET I ADMITTED in the end of my post that I SHARED THE INTEREST TO OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS to some degree. So according to my own words I should get my head checked as well. Might not be a bad idea.

And lastly, My opinion in the matter itself is that due to plain genetic facts the act itself isn't adviseable.
imyaranaikaplz Featured By Owner May 8, 2011
how the hell is it worrysome to ask one question about it out of all my years to ask about it
everyone has awkward questions that we eventually ask anyway
SaKoz-Unleashed Featured By Owner May 9, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
*sigh*

Never mind. It seems you have taken this as such a personal offence that you are no longer able to see the ironic joke of it all, no matter how antic or contradictory I make my comments. All jokes die when you have to start explaioning them...
:iconannagiladi:
AnnaGiladi Featured By Owner May 2, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't see any problem with that scenario. It's their own damn business.
:iconnative-european:
Native-European Featured By Owner May 2, 2011  Student
Sure. It's not THAT unhealthy, it actually takes more than one generation to get a fully retard bebbeh.
:icondanite:
DaNite Featured By Owner May 2, 2011
I'd say whatever, its your body, go for it for all I care.
:icontheastorid:
theASTORID Featured By Owner May 2, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
Eww, im with dud who said I would rather shoot my hand.
:icongoofoofighter:
goofoofighter Featured By Owner May 1, 2011  Professional General Artist
I support same-gender, but incest is probably the one thing that I will scream 'NO!' to.

Sorry Royal Family, I guess that makes you gross by definition.
:iconsillentassault:
sillentassault Featured By Owner May 1, 2011  Student Digital Artist
Meh whatever makes them happy, so long as it doesn't affect me in anyway they can do it in space for all I care.
:iconlady-xythis:
Lady-Xythis Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
I suppose if they both consent and they're prepared to deal with the consequences who cares?
:icontricyclechimp:
Tricyclechimp Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
wut :iconwtfisthisplz:

No. Just no.
:iconthemightyjagrafess:
themightyjagrafess Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
If two people want to have safe, sane, cosentual sex, I don't care.
:iconzanarky:
Zanarky Featured By Owner May 1, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
Only cool if they are twin sisters.

:drool:
yea those are the best lol!!!
:iconskuldier:
Skuldier Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
Let bygones be bygones. I don't care as long as they don't produce any web-toed babies out of it and everyone's a mentally sound, consenting adult. People used to act like being gay was so wrong when it wasn't. Recently they came out with studies that incest isn't as harmful as we all think. I think it isn't anyone's business.
agree
:iconscottdeviantholley:
ScottDeviantHolley Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
I don't care. I wouldn't want it in my family but honestly I'm extremely open minded when it comes to sex and if it's consensual among adults I don't even care if it's legal or not. I used to think all kinds of sexual deviancy were disgusting until I started learning the psychology behind it all, now I find it quite harmless. There are certain psychological reasons behind most incestual relationships, but that does not inherently make them horrific. It's only our social conditioning that defines our right and wrong anyway, you would be naive to say something that's so subjective is wrong, in the same way it would be naive to say it's right.
:iconsarge21:
Sarge21 Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
No.

There are enough people in the world you could have a long term/short term relationship, a fling or sexual relations with. Having any of those with a relative, in my opinion is gross, if a person feels they're getting too close to a relative then probably the best thing to do would be to seperate themselves from that relative, for good.
:iconedgarsideways:
EdgarSideways Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
Be reasonable? - Edgar
:iconmissndtown:
MissnDtown Featured By Owner May 1, 2011  Hobbyist Writer
NO. THAT Is FREAKING WRONG AND DISGUSTING.
:iconmisterquark:
misterquark Featured By Owner May 1, 2011
It's illegal for a reason.
so is gay marriage
:iconmisterquark:
misterquark Featured By Owner May 3, 2011
Not here.
Add a Comment: