Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
May 1, 2011
Link

Statistics

Replies: 368

Consensual incest between two adults with contraceptives - yes/no?

:iconimyaranaikaplz:
your opinion? I for one thing would never do that sort of thing with my family members. in fact i try to avoid them due to being frightened of molestation as a child. But if some other person in another family wants to do it, go ahead I am all for it. None of my business what goes on in other people's beds. :roll:

btw, incest does not always mean brother/sister, the relationship can mean sister-sister, brother-brother, etc. so the "retarded baby" argument can become null. now, what's your take on consensual incest between two adults? would you tolerate it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondanite:
DaNite May 13, 2011
It's not my problem. I don't care what the hell anyone does, so long as its consensual.
:iconbullet-magnet:
After clarifying "adults", "consensual" and "contraception", there's really no more with which to oppose than disgust, which is no basis with which to tell people what they can and can't do.
:iconjimmyled:
Jimmyled May 13, 2011  Student Traditional Artist
Disgusting, but yes, I'd tolerate it. I think.
:icondogslapper:
DogSlapper May 11, 2011
It's fairly simple. Is she hot or not?
:iconmxzylpt:
Mxzylpt May 11, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
So if the biggest concern is fucked up babies does that mean anal sex with relatives is A(nal)-Okay?
:iconimyaranaikaplz:
exactly. what if it's anal/non-baby making? is it okay then?
:iconspazmagoog:
spazmagoog May 9, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
I see nothing wrong with that.
:iconmeursaultx:
meursaultx May 9, 2011
I see nothing wrong with that. They wouldn't be exploiting anybody, or procreating, so... :shrug:
:iconboaal:
No.
I think it's one of those issues in which you either have all or nothing. You can't fuck your sibling or mother or father or whatever, and wear a condom or pop a pill, and then declare that the people who are doing exactly the same thing, but are skipping a stage are on a lower moral rung. It doesn't quite work.
Add a Comment: