How many people do you have blocked? Names are optional.

I'm curious. I have QUITE a few people blocked, and it made me think: How many does everyone else have? Well, here are mine:

Aishano-ciou
angelishi
bohobella
Cave-Shinobi
CyberneticFetish
darkanddefiant
DrHitpoint
Edward-Fap
hype-wolf
MrFirefly
prosaix
Tersakoff
Winterdreamer

Yes, I have a nice list. Although Aishano and I tried to make a compromise so we could be friends, and we wouldn't be trolling each other, but she wanted too much from me, so I blocked her.

When you can't beat em, join em. When you can't join em, ignore them.

Just about everyone else was making up lies about me and spamming me with profanity.

Note: Feel free to keep your list anonymous, i'm just stating mine cause hey, they're blocked, they can't hurt me, LMFAO!!!
Comments707
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No one. But I've been blocked by three people. One because I told them that Zoophilia is wrong and gave them scientific reasons why it was. One because I told them they weren't special because they were in a wheelchair and they were stealing art. And one for absolutely no reason.
Those are fair reasons for them to block you :/
:shrug: Well, if you see them fit...
I have nobody blocked because:

1. I find it hard to hold a grudge
2. I don't know how
One person. :iconphenixflame123:
no one I believe :B
Hah, NONE. Generally I ignore people who are just being twits or get them reported if they are the spectacularly nasty sort. Blocking just means they go find someone else to go be an asshat to and some people get really bent out of shape with cyberbullies. So, eh, more proactive to just shock the gene pool a bit. Muahahahahaha.
5 ppl for being trolls/spammers:
Janice-Tootsies
MrBertstown
anthonychuc
xtimothyx
ClownyClownsRevenge
I unblocked 3 of them since they were either banned/deactivated or moved their accounts
I'm not a coward, I don't block. but I get blocked :lol:
fortunately, i don't have a blocked list... but, then again, that may change soon; lots of thieves & unpleasant people out there :P
None, t hough one person has blocked me, still to this day i dont know why. Though, they had their account for a week and now its deactivated :3
just one, who pretended to be me, uploading photos that I didn't had posted on dA :bucktooth:
i have two person blocked.
don't ask why
i thought i told you not to ask why?!
but why tho?
meh..'coz i'm too lazy to give explanations :XD:
I have 4 on my list. I suppose that means I don't cause enough drama.
I find it ridiculous that people block others to begin with. Unless they're doing some uber spamming, I see no reason for it unless you can't stand up for yourself. :/

:icongaykissplz:

On a side note: I find it a bit funny that most who claim to be homophobic end up being a faggot themselves. :shrug: Just a thought.
For you: :icongaykissplz:

And no one cares who you blocked. Grow up, get some balls and realize this is the internet; no one will ever care about your boo-hoo drama with these people.
I never block. I don't fear the words of others, for I know they cannot hurt me.