Beastiallity?

Ok first off - not a troll post, I'm interested in studying abnormal psychology.

This is basicly a post to inquire into people's views on beastiallity [link]

In some places it's legal, in alot of plces it's not. Clearly it's one of the biggest taboos and it's not very openly discussed.

Should it be illegal? Is it a form of animal cruelty or is it more a form of masturbation?
Why do you think people choose to do this?
What are your views?

Thanks.
Comments96
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All I know is the vid where the horse fucks that guy to death was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
Eh, if you're not raping the animal who gives a shit?

''Animals can't give consent''. Yes, they CAN. If they don't want to do something with you they don't do it. If you try and force them they eventually bite, kick and scratch. How much more simplified does it need to be made for people?

'';People choose this because they want to be in control of something that can't defend themselves''-MeowPic
Wrong. They want to have sex with animals because they're sexually attracted to them. It's like saying ''homosexuals wanna fuck each other because they can't get a date with women.'' Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they used that once in the 50s and 60s and today.

''one would assume it's just in heat and is fucking whatever is in front of it to release its hormones. doesn't mean it has preference or choice or "oh this teddy bear is so much better than that girl's leg".''-BloodXPig
People also fuck to release hormones, so we're taking advantage of other humans nature by your logic.

Should it be legal? Yes. Some might get animals just to fuck them so I propose you have a ''census'' thing to see who has and hasn't got an animal and to have someone come over every six months to check up on how the anima is doing. Or something like that.

Is it animal cruelty? Only if the animal doesn't want to have sex with YOU.
Is it a form of masturbation? No.

Why do I think people chose this? People might chose to have sex with animals, but they don't chose to be sexually attracted to them. Why they chose to have sex with them is simple, because they're wired to do so.

What are my views on it? Well... This question is pretty redundant since you can speculate what my views are based on what I've written so far.

Though, if you want more concrete answers I would propose you go to beastforum. [link]

Anyone want to insult me?
Dude you just posted in an old thread.
Yes, I realized that when it was too late and I feel like a dipshit.
Aw well not to worry, maybe they will lock it soon:P
Is that good or bad?
I find it quite disgusting.
I'm fine with it, because it's the only way I'll ever get laid. :shrug:
Cross-breeding can increase animal diversity if both species are compatible.
It should be illegal. If they make gay marriage illegal in most places and not bestiality, that's just wrong.
People choose this because they want to be in control of something that can't defend themselves- like child molesters, children are weak and vulnerable. Sorry, I just think it's wrong and a tad creepy.
Views? No. Just no.
Some people truely believe they are in love with their animal fuck buddies though.
However i'm sure some pedos feel the same abotu the kids they touch.
Well your icon does.
its not really a question of right or wrong, legal or illegal. Its more a question of, why someone would feel the need to try and mate with a completely different, incompatible species. I think possibly, to a certain point, it maybe has something to do with confusing love or compassion for the animal, as a sexual desire. its sad really, not just besitality either, it spans the spectrum of perversion; sex becomes devalued by associating it with any sort of closeness, and any and all love is seen as sexual. Remember the days when you could say, I love my friend as a brother, I love my child as a son, and I love my horse as an animal, and no sexual connotations would be held with any of those whatsoever? :no: :saddrunk: cos i dont :shakefist:
Thanks for you responce.
I agree the question is more "why". Interesting how you mention the confusion of love with sex. On the beastiallity programme that I watched the individuals were convinced that they genuinly loved their animals.
no worries, you're welcome ;) if we all understood why we do things, everyone would get along a bit better i think :dance: You know, no doubt they do love their animals. But I saw a program about it before, and the woman was sleeping with her pony, (not even sexually mature, so we're talkin pedophiliac bestiality here :no:), and she had been scorned in the past by human people lovers. So I think maybe, they turn to their animals, because an animal is a source of almost unconditional love and companionship. But as soon as you flop it out, so to speak, you immediately violate that relationship. because the reason its unconditional in the first place, is because its not sexual.
Perhaps also because the animals are cute and won't hurt you in the same way as human lovers.
Or perhaps it could just be a fetish in some cases.
I think so yeh, I think thats a little bit what i meant to say also; they wanna protect themselves from being hurt, so they do it with something that doesnt have the intelligence to hurt them, emotionally.

And if its a fetish still, theres a reason still behind the fetish, a reason for it being there or for them having this desire. maaan. it really depresses me how perverted some people are. to the point where they'd do harm even just for a cheap thrill.
If everyone involved is ok with it then I don't see a problem.
It should be made illegal, it is essentially rape & animal cruelty.
Even if it is a male animal doing the fucking?
I've heard that horney animals can be rather forceful.
hmmm.. you have me there, then i;m not to sure
Ok then, why do you think people do this?
Lonliness? madness?