Closed to new replies
January 10, 2009
Link

Statistics

Replies: 95

Beastiallity?

:iconred--roses:
Red--Roses Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2009
Ok first off - not a troll post, I'm interested in studying abnormal psychology.

This is basicly a post to inquire into people's views on beastiallity [link]

In some places it's legal, in alot of plces it's not. Clearly it's one of the biggest taboos and it's not very openly discussed.

Should it be illegal? Is it a form of animal cruelty or is it more a form of masturbation?
Why do you think people choose to do this?
What are your views?

Thanks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaeon88:
aeon88 Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2009
All I know is the vid where the horse fucks that guy to death was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
:iconthem-man:
TheM-Man Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Eh, if you're not raping the animal who gives a shit?

''Animals can't give consent''. Yes, they CAN. If they don't want to do something with you they don't do it. If you try and force them they eventually bite, kick and scratch. How much more simplified does it need to be made for people?

'';People choose this because they want to be in control of something that can't defend themselves''-MeowPic
Wrong. They want to have sex with animals because they're sexually attracted to them. It's like saying ''homosexuals wanna fuck each other because they can't get a date with women.'' Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they used that once in the 50s and 60s and today.

''one would assume it's just in heat and is fucking whatever is in front of it to release its hormones. doesn't mean it has preference or choice or "oh this teddy bear is so much better than that girl's leg".''-BloodXPig
People also fuck to release hormones, so we're taking advantage of other humans nature by your logic.

Should it be legal? Yes. Some might get animals just to fuck them so I propose you have a ''census'' thing to see who has and hasn't got an animal and to have someone come over every six months to check up on how the anima is doing. Or something like that.

Is it animal cruelty? Only if the animal doesn't want to have sex with YOU.
Is it a form of masturbation? No.

Why do I think people chose this? People might chose to have sex with animals, but they don't chose to be sexually attracted to them. Why they chose to have sex with them is simple, because they're wired to do so.

What are my views on it? Well... This question is pretty redundant since you can speculate what my views are based on what I've written so far.

Though, if you want more concrete answers I would propose you go to beastforum. [link]

Anyone want to insult me?
Red--Roses Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2009
Dude you just posted in an old thread.
Yes, I realized that when it was too late and I feel like a dipshit.
Red--Roses Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2009
Aw well not to worry, maybe they will lock it soon:P
Is that good or bad?
:icondragriff:
dragriff Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2009
I find it quite disgusting.
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2009  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm fine with it, because it's the only way I'll ever get laid. :shrug:
:iconmonsterpie:
monsterPIE Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2009
Cross-breeding can increase animal diversity if both species are compatible.
:iconmeowpic:
MeowPic Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2009  Hobbyist Photographer
It should be illegal. If they make gay marriage illegal in most places and not bestiality, that's just wrong.
People choose this because they want to be in control of something that can't defend themselves- like child molesters, children are weak and vulnerable. Sorry, I just think it's wrong and a tad creepy.
Views? No. Just no.
Add a Comment: