I hate disabled people, am I going to hell?

Whenever they come into my shop I'm like "oh noes"
and that horror movie suspense soundtrack plays in my head.

They are just so slow and i think how much of a burden they are to their care-ers. just think how much money and emotional strain and stress that their parents must get. and to add to that, the parents would loose friends, possibly loose their jobs to pay for and look after their "child".

I have made up my mind that if I, well, my wife, gave birth to a disabled child I will refuse it.

Well, heres another issue for you... can you say "no thanks" when they present your newborn baby to you at the hospital? because if you say no and they give it to you anyway, what if then that parent goes and kills the baby? is that then the hospitals fault for not premeditating the event?
Comments349
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Between 40% and 70% of all children who develop cerebral palsy were born prematurely.

Down syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality characterized by the presence of an extra copy of genetic material on the 21st chromosome. So it can happen to anyone, anywhere.

I hope you get hit by a car and die painfully slowly. I don't believe in hell, but I hope you suffer.

Or better yet, I hope that you have a daughter or son in the near future who has Downs syndrome.
You are less than human, so you can't say fuck all about disabled people you cunt. I know a girl with Down syndrome who was the brightest child anyone could ever hope to meet. She certainly had more brains and common deceny than you do.

I have to agree with you. I'm an atheist so it's probably Hell for me anyway :C
wow most likely you'll all be reborn as the next generation of disabled people!
If you ask nicely, they let you keep your tonsils in a jar. It works with everything they take out of you.
oh is that right :O
My pickled cylcopian child says yes.
I used to be really irritated by people with mental disabilities until I started working in a hospital. Now I just laugh at them on the Internet and focus my irrational loathing on mouthbreathers and people with harelips.
Btw don't worry you'll not go to hell right away. First you'll re-incarnated as a disabled person, next you'll be aborted, and THEN you'll go to hell.
I know plenty of so-called normal people, who should have been aborted as well so what's your point? Maybe we should screen out people who are intolerant instead. That would seem a wiser choice.
You, my friend, are not truly human. =_=
why thanksyou :)
Since you're not human, you will go to hell once you leave this world.
thats the most retarded thing anyone had ever said.
8<
You probably are....

I love them, they're sooooo sweet and loving.
And some of them are wonderful artists too!
I agree with `Prince-Charles post. If your wife had a baby and you had no idea that he/she might be disabled, would you turn it down? Even if you did, your ex-wife could legally make you pay child support. How would you feel about that?
:hmm:
Depends on what kind of dissabled.

I know an autistic kid that stares into space all day, but is a human calculator. He also remembers anything you say like a tape recorder.
thats a pretty cool "disability" but im talking bout the retarded seizure, "im going to start yelling and wack myself in the face" type
I admire your brutal honesty. At least you recognize the impact such cripples have to those around them. It's an unfortunate reality but some people are so disabled that calling them "alive" is a formality. They are absolutely removed from society in all ways other than an emotional and economic drain. It confounds me that some people dedicate themselves to care for people when the easy thing to do is bail. These people have my utmost respect and admiration.

When confronted with the challenge of having to care for a kid who'll never listen to what you say, if at least never be able to show it, will never become self sufficient, and whose care for will crush any dream you have of a free comfortable lifestyle, I wonder what your options really are. It makes one question the benefits of abortion, such a case I'd have aborted immediately to spare myself from the drain and the child from the experience of a lifetime as a veggie.

I suppose there's no softer way to say that the kid's better off dead, that everyone would benefit from not having to care for such a child. Saying that probably won't buy your ticket to hell, but bailing when the responsibility arises certainly will. Most diseases that cripple like that are detectable before birth so your best option is to terminate the pregnancy.

ergo I wonder why such cases occur.