Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
July 26, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 348

I hate disabled people, am I going to hell?

:iconpixel-def:
pixel-def Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2008   Photographer
Whenever they come into my shop I'm like "oh noes"
and that horror movie suspense soundtrack plays in my head.

They are just so slow and i think how much of a burden they are to their care-ers. just think how much money and emotional strain and stress that their parents must get. and to add to that, the parents would loose friends, possibly loose their jobs to pay for and look after their "child".

I have made up my mind that if I, well, my wife, gave birth to a disabled child I will refuse it.

Well, heres another issue for you... can you say "no thanks" when they present your newborn baby to you at the hospital? because if you say no and they give it to you anyway, what if then that parent goes and kills the baby? is that then the hospitals fault for not premeditating the event?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshrimpyassassin:
ShrimpyAssassin Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2010
Between 40% and 70% of all children who develop cerebral palsy were born prematurely.

Down syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality characterized by the presence of an extra copy of genetic material on the 21st chromosome. So it can happen to anyone, anywhere.

I hope you get hit by a car and die painfully slowly. I don't believe in hell, but I hope you suffer.

Or better yet, I hope that you have a daughter or son in the near future who has Downs syndrome.
You are less than human, so you can't say fuck all about disabled people you cunt. I know a girl with Down syndrome who was the brightest child anyone could ever hope to meet. She certainly had more brains and common deceny than you do.

:iconlittle-e:
Little-E Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2010
I have to agree with you. I'm an atheist so it's probably Hell for me anyway :C
:iconshizuma123:
shizuma123 Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2010
wow most likely you'll all be reborn as the next generation of disabled people!
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008
If you ask nicely, they let you keep your tonsils in a jar. It works with everything they take out of you.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008   Photographer
oh is that right :O
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
My pickled cylcopian child says yes.
:iconheysawbones:
heysawbones Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008  Professional General Artist
I used to be really irritated by people with mental disabilities until I started working in a hospital. Now I just laugh at them on the Internet and focus my irrational loathing on mouthbreathers and people with harelips.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008   Photographer
strange
:iconr-a-z-z:
R-a-z-z Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008
Btw don't worry you'll not go to hell right away. First you'll re-incarnated as a disabled person, next you'll be aborted, and THEN you'll go to hell.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008   Photographer
hahaha lolmax
Add a Comment: