Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
July 26, 2008
Link

Statistics

Replies: 348

I hate disabled people, am I going to hell?

:iconpixel-def:
pixel-def Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2008   Photographer
Whenever they come into my shop I'm like "oh noes"
and that horror movie suspense soundtrack plays in my head.

They are just so slow and i think how much of a burden they are to their care-ers. just think how much money and emotional strain and stress that their parents must get. and to add to that, the parents would loose friends, possibly loose their jobs to pay for and look after their "child".

I have made up my mind that if I, well, my wife, gave birth to a disabled child I will refuse it.

Well, heres another issue for you... can you say "no thanks" when they present your newborn baby to you at the hospital? because if you say no and they give it to you anyway, what if then that parent goes and kills the baby? is that then the hospitals fault for not premeditating the event?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshrimpyassassin:
ShrimpyAssassin Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2010
Between 40% and 70% of all children who develop cerebral palsy were born prematurely.

Down syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality characterized by the presence of an extra copy of genetic material on the 21st chromosome. So it can happen to anyone, anywhere.

I hope you get hit by a car and die painfully slowly. I don't believe in hell, but I hope you suffer.

Or better yet, I hope that you have a daughter or son in the near future who has Downs syndrome.
You are less than human, so you can't say fuck all about disabled people you cunt. I know a girl with Down syndrome who was the brightest child anyone could ever hope to meet. She certainly had more brains and common deceny than you do.

:iconlittle-e:
Little-E Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2010
I have to agree with you. I'm an atheist so it's probably Hell for me anyway :C
:iconshizuma123:
shizuma123 Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2010
wow most likely you'll all be reborn as the next generation of disabled people!
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008
If you ask nicely, they let you keep your tonsils in a jar. It works with everything they take out of you.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008   Photographer
oh is that right :O
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008
My pickled cylcopian child says yes.
:iconheysawbones:
heysawbones Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008  Professional General Artist
I used to be really irritated by people with mental disabilities until I started working in a hospital. Now I just laugh at them on the Internet and focus my irrational loathing on mouthbreathers and people with harelips.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008   Photographer
strange
:iconr-a-z-z:
R-a-z-z Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008
Btw don't worry you'll not go to hell right away. First you'll re-incarnated as a disabled person, next you'll be aborted, and THEN you'll go to hell.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008   Photographer
hahaha lolmax
:iconr-a-z-z:
R-a-z-z Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008
I know plenty of so-called normal people, who should have been aborted as well so what's your point? Maybe we should screen out people who are intolerant instead. That would seem a wiser choice.
no way hosé
:iconlaughinguy:
laughinguy Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008  Student Digital Artist
You, my friend, are not truly human. =_=
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008   Photographer
why thanksyou :)
laughinguy Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008  Student Digital Artist
Since you're not human, you will go to hell once you leave this world.
thats the most retarded thing anyone had ever said.
laughinguy Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2008  Student Digital Artist
Meh. :shrug:
:iconblackwerewolfdemon:
BlackWerewolfDemon Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008
8<
You probably are....

I love them, they're sooooo sweet and loving.
And some of them are wonderful artists too!
:unimpressed:
:iconanimati0n:
animati0n Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008
I agree with `Prince-Charles post. If your wife had a baby and you had no idea that he/she might be disabled, would you turn it down? Even if you did, your ex-wife could legally make you pay child support. How would you feel about that?
:hmm:
:iconraptorfarmer:
RaptorFarmer Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008
Depends on what kind of dissabled.

I know an autistic kid that stares into space all day, but is a human calculator. He also remembers anything you say like a tape recorder.
thats a pretty cool "disability" but im talking bout the retarded seizure, "im going to start yelling and wack myself in the face" type
:iconsanguinepenguin:
SanguinePenguin Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2008
I admire your brutal honesty. At least you recognize the impact such cripples have to those around them. It's an unfortunate reality but some people are so disabled that calling them "alive" is a formality. They are absolutely removed from society in all ways other than an emotional and economic drain. It confounds me that some people dedicate themselves to care for people when the easy thing to do is bail. These people have my utmost respect and admiration.

When confronted with the challenge of having to care for a kid who'll never listen to what you say, if at least never be able to show it, will never become self sufficient, and whose care for will crush any dream you have of a free comfortable lifestyle, I wonder what your options really are. It makes one question the benefits of abortion, such a case I'd have aborted immediately to spare myself from the drain and the child from the experience of a lifetime as a veggie.

I suppose there's no softer way to say that the kid's better off dead, that everyone would benefit from not having to care for such a child. Saying that probably won't buy your ticket to hell, but bailing when the responsibility arises certainly will. Most diseases that cripple like that are detectable before birth so your best option is to terminate the pregnancy.

ergo I wonder why such cases occur.
:iconrubbe:
rubbe Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
True
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2008   Photographer
ergo isnt a word
:iconsanguinepenguin:
SanguinePenguin Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2008
it's latin for "therefore". It's a cool sounding word used by smart people. That application is mediocre, though. It is a word, though.
ah huh.
:iconkittah:
kittah Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
Well said
:icontenshi-fuzion:
Tenshi-Fuzion Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2008
My youngest brother is severely retarded, but I don't have a problem with that.

My problem is that because my brother is mentally challenged, I'm expected to love and embrace all mentally challenged people and be a crusader for them. People act like it's a crime when I tell them I just don't give a damn about that sort of thing.

It's frustrating.
:iconkittah:
kittah Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2008  Hobbyist General Artist
You're in a bit of a pickle then :(
:iconfarsh-nuke:
farsh-nuke Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2008  Hobbyist Writer
The thing that worries me about disabled people is what might happen when they snap.
I mean think about it, separated from society, being treated differently to everybody else, having to deal with strangers having opinions like this guys. If they're mentally disabled and they snap, they wouldn't have the restraint to at least try and miss when they're about to stab someone with a bottle. If they're physically disabled, they are equipped with a possible weapon.
:iconmysties-photos:
mysties-photos Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2008   Photographer
i dont mind them too much. although severly disabled people kind of freak me out.
we all, to some extent, have some sort of disability wether it being minute to massive.
:iconkillerqueen678:
killerqueen678 Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2008  Student
I'm kinda like you...

Dont exactly hate them, but they are an inconvenience to my mind. I end up having a panic attack every time I see a disabled person.

So I guess I'll see ya in hell :D
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 11, 2008   Photographer
where is your avatar from?
:iconpersnickitii:
Persnickitii Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2008
I'm nervous around mentally disabled people, but then again, I just don't feel like getting stabbed when a schizophrenic confuses me with a Resident Evil zombie.
:icondylandoom:
dylanDoom Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2008
Disabled persons, or persons not able to contribute to society, are waste of human resources and time.
It's a fact, why would you be going to hell. Not that there is one anyways...
:iconvynnx:
Vynnx Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2008
This thread just made my day! :happycry:
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Aug 4, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well, I'm kinda neautral on the subject. The main problem I see is that the really bad ones, who constantly need surgery or organ-donations are really only taking hospital-vacancies away from "normal" people who would need that spot just to get them through a life-threatening time, and then, will be off to contribute to society again...but may miss out because that heart or kidney they needed was used on someone whom it may only last a couple of years in :roll:
:iconvoxpopulivoxdie:
voxpopulivoxdie Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2008
You are either a very despicable or a very toughtless human being...You choose
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2008   Photographer
your mum
:iconvoxpopulivoxdie:
voxpopulivoxdie Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2008
Yes?
pixel-def Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2008   Photographer
no.
:iconmommaphant:
mommaphant Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2008  Hobbyist Photographer
yes. you fail at life.
pixel-def Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2008   Photographer
thanks
:iconmiss-purge:
Miss-Purge Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2008
Good for you for being brave enough to say such a thing. I don't understand why women who find out their going to have a special needs baby don't just abort the sucker. People call me cruel for saying that but I think bringing a messed up kid into the world who won't have a normal life is much worse.

There's a disabled lady at my job who's a major bitch and can't do her position properly but we can't fire her because of her disability because she could sue and say that was the reason why.
yeah i know they are creating trouble!
:iconxxaxvalentine:
xxAxValentine Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2008
I don't blame you, I always feel scared when I'm around them...
amen
:icontyrannyfortwenty:
tyrannyfortwenty Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2008   Photographer
I genuinely hope that one day you are in an accident in which you lose full mental function and your ability to care for yourself and must rely on other people's assistance.
now thats not a nice thing to say at all.

wishing misfortune on people is the work of the devil!
Add a Comment: