Reasons Why People Hate Snow?

I'm making a rant and i'm out of ideas.
Why do you hate snow?
Comments172
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It taunts us with a snow-barren Christmas, then comes in January and February to kill tons of people via cars.
I hate snow because I have lived with it all my life, it's nothing new to me, I also have worked in it for the past 5+ years... -40 weather sucks ass. seriously.
I like snow because it never snows here. I've seen snow only once in my life. I hate Florida.
It makes driving quite a hassle and I just generally dislike winter.--It doesn't help that the weather in Chicago has been quite bizarre.
Because it gets all over everything and then turns into water...which in turn makes whatever it's covering WET!! Especially frustrating on books or jackets.

Also that it looks gross when it melts and gets all the dirt and sand mixed into it...

And then it can turn into ice D:
I like looking at it, for a little while, but I hate being in it or around it - granted, I've only seen/been in snow once, and had two "snow days" here where I live (it was like a few inches of ice :slow:) and Ive always lived in hot hot hot places, so I HAAATE the cold
It makes the bottom of my pants and my shoes all crusty and white when I walk in it, it's wet, I have to drive in it, I have to scrape it off my car, I have to be extra cautious when I'm walking so I don't slip because I'm pretty clumsy and I will slip and crack my head open if I don't pay attention to what I'm doing, and it's under freezing all the time.
I like the snow...but I HATE when I have to go out when it's snowing. :X
I used to love snow for one reason: Snowdays. Now since I'm out of school and able to drive, I find snow an inconvenience if I want to go places.
Causes traffic jams
heavy snow caused my aunt's roof to collapse
Causes snow globe build up on my dog's fur. Pain to get off.
It's cold... and the yellow stuff sux even more!
Because snow turns into slush, which is the bane of all things sacred.
I had never seen snow in real life :(
I don't hate snow...
Because it's associated with cold.
People don't like snow becuase it is cold and you have to shovel it off of the driveway and you just get tired of it after having a winter filled with blizzards.
people who hate snow are weird :(
It snowed 2 nights ago... i made a snow man :)
People hate what they get too much of.
I dont hate snow at all though, only the cold.
It's annoying when I have to go to school when there's snow, I'm going with the bicycle. xD
How can anyone hate snow?! :noes:

Those who get snow are SO ungreatful!!
Envy :unimpressed: because it never snows where they live.
Snow is lovely because it makes roads slippery and you can play with your car :P .

And of course snowball throwing is best ^^
It's cold, wet, have to shovel it, have to scrape it off my car, turns into slush, then ice, makes it a pain in the ass to drive in, my car gets covered with salt from the roads, the sand from the roads that the highway department puts down gets track inside the house and the building at work everywhere, and is just all around annoying to deal with in general for me.

Yeah, I really hate snow and could live without it. Been very lucky, or blessed I should say, this year. Haven't had any snow yet this winter other than a few dustings here on Long Island, New York. Awesome, I love it, I can really enjoy winter if I don't have to deal with snow and I've been enjoying this winter a lot.