Link

Statistics

Replies: 171

Reasons Why People Hate Snow?

:iconz0mbieglam0ur:
z0mbieglam0ur Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2008
I'm making a rant and i'm out of ideas.
Why do you hate snow?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkamakat:
Kamakat Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2008  Student
I LOVE Snow!
:iconkoronofhearts:
KoronofHearts Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2008
It taunts us with a snow-barren Christmas, then comes in January and February to kill tons of people via cars.
:iconjibrille:
jibrille Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2008   Interface Designer
I hate snow because I have lived with it all my life, it's nothing new to me, I also have worked in it for the past 5+ years... -40 weather sucks ass. seriously.
:iconwynters-darkness:
wynters-darkness Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2008
I like snow because it never snows here. I've seen snow only once in my life. I hate Florida.
:iconeye-of-fatima:
eye-of-fatima Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2008
It makes driving quite a hassle and I just generally dislike winter.--It doesn't help that the weather in Chicago has been quite bizarre.
:iconmidori-no-ink:
midori-no-ink Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2008  Student General Artist
Because it gets all over everything and then turns into water...which in turn makes whatever it's covering WET!! Especially frustrating on books or jackets.

Also that it looks gross when it melts and gets all the dirt and sand mixed into it...

And then it can turn into ice D:
:iconbloodxpig:
bloodXpig Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2008
I like looking at it, for a little while, but I hate being in it or around it - granted, I've only seen/been in snow once, and had two "snow days" here where I live (it was like a few inches of ice :slow:) and Ive always lived in hot hot hot places, so I HAAATE the cold
:iconerisa:
erisa Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2008
It makes the bottom of my pants and my shoes all crusty and white when I walk in it, it's wet, I have to drive in it, I have to scrape it off my car, I have to be extra cautious when I'm walking so I don't slip because I'm pretty clumsy and I will slip and crack my head open if I don't pay attention to what I'm doing, and it's under freezing all the time.
:iconeverroxas:
EverRoxas Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2008
I like the snow...but I HATE when I have to go out when it's snowing. :X
:icontoxic-teen:
toxic-teen Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2008
I used to love snow for one reason: Snowdays. Now since I'm out of school and able to drive, I find snow an inconvenience if I want to go places.
Add a Comment: