I want to draw your OC's

I'm in the mood to draw and I want to draw some OC's. I'm cool with drawing just about anything, as long as it's not overly perverse.
Comments94
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey to anyone reading this, I'll be closing this thread because I posted it in the wrong section, but I will complete all the requests that were made before this comment.
Yeah, thanks for the request! It may be a while since requests and other work are piling up though. Sorry about that.
Hey, would a dog be fine too? Meow :3 
If you have some free time I won't mind, you drawing Ronald: orig15.deviantart.net/6a07/f/2… Hug 
Yeah that'd be fine. Thanks for the request! It could be a while before I can finish it. Sorry about that. Also since this fourm is closing I'll comment on your profile when it's finished.
Topaz Teng (the Emerald Boy) by Ask-a-Book  could you draw him?
Sure! I will close this forum so I'll comment on your profile when I have it finished. Thanks for the request!
You should have posted this in the Projects forum.  Not the Drawplz forum - the Drawplz forum is for the drawing challenges which use dA's Muro.  Please see the FAQ for the forum.
Sorry about that, I'll close this forum and post in the right place next time. Thanks for telling me! It may a bit since I won't be able to access this site for a couple hours but it'll get done.
Thanks for the request! I'll be to sure to draw him though it may be a while. 
No problem, take your time.
Hey I'll be closing this thread because I posted it in the wrong section, so I'll comment on your profile when your OC is finished.
Will do! I hope you don't mind it may be a while. Thanks for the request!
Sure, thank you =)
Hey I'll be closing this thread because I posted it in the wrong section. I'll comment on your profile once your OC is finished.
Would you draw my DnD villain? The character is an illithid (mindflayer, pic for reference) he is a warlock, he is about 6'1. He wears a dark green cloak and bone armor. He always wears his hood up, and wears a bone mask covering his face (the mask resembles an octopus to accommodate his face-tentacles) vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/f…
Sure, what exactly is bone armor though? Does it have a certain look or can I just do whatever with it? Also thanks for the request!
Its just like a dirty white, thanks :)
Hey there, I'll be closing this thread because I posted it in the wrong section. I'll comment on your profile once your OC is finished.
Can you draw this guy for me?: i.imgur.com/SLe5EGe.png
Take your time! I don't mind how long it will take.

Also, if you want to, Can you draw him sitting in a dark throne? If you don't want to you can just draw chest up ;3
He's an MLP villain. Just so you know.
Sure! It may take a while and it'll probably be without color first, then I'll try to color it once I finish the rest of the requests. Thanks for the request!