Comparison! Let's draw with both right and left hands

A new task: Draw the SAME image twice, but one with the left hand and the other with the right. Even if you can draw with both hands, still show me what you got. I'm not expecting perfection; whatever you have show me. You can draw whatever you want but try and keep it tasteful.
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Untitled Drawing by hodor1337
they both suckSweating a little... 
I actually think it's great. :)
thanks :D but I don't even know what animal it is hahaBlush 
Nice! It seems like your able to efficiently use both hands to draw which I applaud, as it's a difficult thing for most. Also loving that adorable homicidal pear, I both did a double take when I saw it and laughed... I probably shouldn't say that, I get the feeling it doesn't liked to be called adorable or laughed out..... :|
Thanks! I just tried to take my time with my left hand, so it took about twice as long to draw.
Untitled Drawing by DrawPlzForum
I use a mouse... and i felt like I needed an entirely different sort of mouse... Nothing so unnatural... 
Yeah using your non dominate hand can make you feel that way. Still great work, :)
Untitled Drawing by Vilintein
Cyborg zombie with a smiley face. The ones on the left are obviously better though...
Look, cool. That left pic is sure interesting. Lol, still great work. :)
Here goes
Untitled Drawing by II-edison-II

I blame the computer mouse for being on the right side
Untitled Drawing by Night-Fury-Scream
I can't draw for shit with my left hand.
Not bad, using your non dominate hand I mean. As for your dominate hand drawing, its so awesome. I wish I could draw dragons like that bur sadly I'm more of a person drawer then a creature drawer.
Thank you so much. :blush:

People are difficult to draw, so I commend you on that one. :clap:
Its toothless!!